• ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Thanks for posting the pictures Magneto
    The only thing is that you can't taste how awesome the bacon candy was . mmmm
    If anyone's wondering ... I ate the last piece.

I had to make sure my wife stopped by so that she could see that we weren't having any fun. She hates it when I have fun without her ;)

What can I say. Got to put some faces with names. I'm just glad no one showed up who I've argued with.

Rick and Laura (hope I'm spelling that right) are cream of the crop. Can't thank them enough for hosting this.

Looking forward to doing it again.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    What a day, had a wonderful time with the Indytucky crew @ Falls City Firearms, lots of good time and great stories. Thanks to Rick and Laura for hosting the event, and a special Thanks to Johntheplinker for helping to add another "fugly Russian rifle to my collection" ;).

Today was also a history making day for the Millers, for the first time ever I spent less money on firearms than the Mrs's. :laugh:

( pics of my new Mosin Nagant to come latter, and it's a beauty) :rockwoot:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    What a day, had a wonderful time with the Indytucky crew @ Falls City Firearms, lots of good time and great stories. Thanks to Rick and Laura for hosting the event, and a special Thanks to Johntheplinker for helping to add another "fugly Russian rifle to my collection" ;).

Today was also a history making day for the Millers, for the first time ever I spent less money on firearms than the Mrs's. :laugh:

( pics of my new Mosin Nagant to come latter, and it's a beauty) :rockwoot:

Did it look something like this?

MillerTyme_zps0f3df7ec.jpg

Top Bottom