• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Was actually pretty well written article.

There is one thing I didn't see though that was discussed in other places. I remember reading that if you lived in another state but worked in Ohio you can now apply for an Ohio license in the county you work in or the surrounding counties.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I knew of some of the changes taking place, but I am glad you posted that, learned of a few things... It's nice to see some more gun laws coming our way in face of all the stuff being pushed against us.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    I knew of some of the changes taking place, but I am glad you posted that, learned of a few things... It's nice to see some more gun laws coming our way in face of all the stuff being pushed against us.

Yea, for the most part the laws are getting better and better for the pro-gun community, and thus the nation. You just have the very liberal states mostly on the east coast messing things up. I think in time even they will get better. There are a lot of pro-gun people there to sway things and as they see the nation overall getting more and more lax on guns and in turn not having any issues with it (even seeing a decrease in crime) they will have no choice to abandon their lies.

Even the People's Replubic of Illinois, one of the most communist states in America, recently said there has been no issues with allowing law abiding citizens to carry.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Good news! I'm originally from South Point, OH (you've likely never heard of that), & visit every summer for Family reunion. Seems this year will be less of a hassle!

ThatOneKid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    Batesville
    What is the definition of "Temporary" in OH Bill 234?
    I go to college in Lima Oh, and live in IN. I am here at least 4 days of the week. Would I still be considered a "visitor" if I stayed in Lima for days/weeks on end? If so, im freaking extatic. No more strange feeling without my sidearm!

zebradog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2013
    As a transplanted Ohioan, I just got my non resident Utah CCW last summer so I could carry when visiting in Ohio. Throw that away now!!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yea, for the most part the laws are getting better and better for the pro-gun community, and thus the nation. You just have the very liberal states mostly on the east coast messing things up. I think in time even they will get better. There are a lot of pro-gun people there to sway things and as they see the nation overall getting more and more lax on guns and in turn not having any issues with it (even seeing a decrease in crime) they will have no choice to abandon their lies.

Even the People's Replubic of Illinois, one of the most communist states in America, recently said there has been no issues with allowing law abiding citizens to carry.

Yeah, hopefully the trend continues. It doesn't seem to be so much on state but more on Federal levels right now... We just have to keep fighting on our end continually I think.

fordfarmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Morgan County
    This is great news been going over to Ohio to see grandkids for 12 years . I was always stopping at Richman to put gun in lock box. Now going over for Easter and I can carry all the way. Now I will feel safer driving late at night know my Glock is on my side .

Top Bottom