Oh no I bought a Glock! (in multiple calibers!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    It's been 8 months since I sold my G19 RTF to my daughters then boyfriend :facepalm: He is still a friend but it is still gone. I have been looking for a replacement but have been undecided on which and what caliber, until today. I was at a customer house that I know and we were talking about guns. He ask me if I had anything new, I said I was looking for a Glock but was undecided but leaning towards a .357 sig but was unsure. Ok, he said and went in his house and came back with a glock box. :cool:
    After I picked my mouth up, I opened the box to see a decent (not perfect, but it is a Glock) 3rd gen. G32 C .357 sig with a .40 cal. ported factory glock barrel and 3 mags :drool: After fondling it and talking for a while I ask if it was for sale? He thought for a minute and said I would take $500 for it :hooked: Of course I never leave home without my gun money, when I produced the cash he seemed stunned. I reassured him that if he didn't want to sell it was ok but he said he wanted to sell it to me. Also he had a box of .357 ammo and all 3 mags full, I gave him an extra $20. Of course here are some pics.
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It also has ameraglow night sights orange in the back green in the front.

Last edited:

Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    Looks great. My EDC in a g32. I have a 9mm barrel for it and am currently on the look out for a 40 barrel. It's my favorite handgun, and I don't see anything taking its place anytime soon. I think you made a good choice.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Excellent! I've got a Gen 2 23 with a spare .357 SIG barrel and also a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel. Love having multiple calibers in one gun! .357 is a bit LOUD though!

When I got home I promptly cleaned it and literally skipped back to my pistol range.(Home ranges are awesome) This thing is friging loud, I can't even imagine a G33. I will have a 9mm barrel ported if I can get one. 9mm is the caliber I shoot the most, but I must say I am liking this .357. It is different then .40, not so snappy, Porting? I will find out in the AM, had no .40 on hand but got some at W mart tonight.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    When I got home I promptly cleaned it and literally skipped back to my pistol range.(Home ranges are awesome) This thing is friging loud, I can't even imagine a G33. I will have a 9mm barrel ported if I can get one. 9mm is the caliber I shoot the most, but I must say I am liking this .357. It is different then .40, not so snappy, Porting? I will find out in the AM, had no .40 on hand but got some at W mart tonight.

I have a home range too. Nice to do some reloads, walk out back and chrono them right off the bench!
    If you get one of the LW barrels in 9mm, be advised that you will have a few FTE's. The extractor claw on the 357/40 Glock models doesn't pick out 9mm's all the time. I usually have about 1-3 FTE's per 100 rounds. But it's a range gun for fun. If I really wanna shoot 9mm in a competition or for carry, I have the 17, 19 or 26....lol

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I have put about 300 rds through it this weekend (200-.40 100-.357) and can say this is the nicest shooting .40 I have ever shot. JAG.40 and I shot it against his Glock 23 and we both could say it has less muzzle flip than his standard G23. We had no other .357 sig to compare but the report of .357 is loud, the recoil was very mild. We had no problems with sight acquisition on follow up shots with the 32c during the day, never even noticed it. Took a couple shots last night at 9.45 pm and I did notice the flash but it was not any more bothersome than muzzle flash to me, it was at about 10 and 2, 3-4 " above the muzzle.
    I see the this as a win-win, If the comp flash becomes an issue, I can easily buy a standard Glock barrel ( 9mm, .40 or.357) and use that barrel for my carry/home defense. While also having the comp barrels that came with the gun for practice.

jag.40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    The flash is not a problem but you feel it in the face when shooting .357sig. you would think it could blow the hat off your head still worth it first one I have ever shot and man it gets to the target in a hurry great buy

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Just a heads up. You might want to mark the bottoms of your mags so you can visually identify the .357 mags and differentiate them from the .40 mags. My dad has a 9mm conversion bbl for his G23 and accidentally loaded it with 9mm with the stock bbl in it. Good thing he didn't have to use it with it loaded like that. He didn't notice until he unloaded it for the second time! BE CAREFUL!
    I am going to stipple part of the base pad on my .40 mags and then use regular blue base pads on my 9mm mags when I get a 9mm conversion bbl.

Top Bottom