Not open for further replies.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    And I told you to :mods:.

The rules still apply even during a pile on. Infractions are forever, but they're not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. You don't have to put them on resumes or anything.

I Wonder if Ingo infractions are like OWI's. If you commit two similar infractions in a time frame do they elevate to a misdmeanor? When does it become a felony?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    bacon_sandwich-500x288.jpg

I suddenly find myself eye balling the refrigerator.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    As a community, haven't we devoted too much time to SNS? Do we really care enough to read a now 24 page thread on the guy?
    I have never met him, but from some of his posts, and what I have gotten from this thread, he has some sort of social issue.
    At times he will give you the shirt off his back. So I've read. And other times he will organize a Negative rep "bombing raid", if you offend him with a post. As I have experienced.

I guess if you don't believe in shooting steel cased ammo out of $1000 dollar rifles, that's offensive enough to get some Negative rep.
    I for one am glad he is GONE!
    yet you not only READ 24 pages, you felt the need to add on to it?!
    so why add to the pile-on? :):
    :dunno:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    O.k. now I'm getting confused. . . . I thought this was about a thread that went overboard and now I find out it's about SnS. Well I'll proudly stand up and say that I LIKE Steak n Shake. The chili 5 way isn't bad if you over look the fact that it has noodles in it and they have a melt that's pretty darned good too. And when they actually put enough garlic on the garlic fries to kill a water buffalo they're great! So lay off Steak n Shake already!!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    It has taken me the entire Minn / SMU game replay to read this thread. Ok, maybe it was more game watching than reading, but still almost gagged on the sight of that bacon/egg/peanut butter sandwich. Now, the one above with the bacon/tomato/mayo has me thinking about jalapeño mustard for mayo and add some krout and cheese... Is there such a thing as a bacon Rueben?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom