• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Never claimed he was perfect, but he's a damn sight better than any of the alternatives presented. He never proposed banning guns as the left has. He made a flippant comment about red flag laws that was never acted upon. Continuing to focus on that and ignore the rest of the positives is no less disingenuous.
    I wasn't bashing him. You were excusing him. That is how this started between us. Don't act like I am going to vote for Harris, and don't excuse a pretty egregious unconstitutional action he directed the ATF to take. One that was followed by Biden going after pistol braces in the same way.

I hope if he wins this time that he doesn't fold like that again.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nor have I,
    I dream about the economic strength of Trump's first term. ❤️

I'm also a rational person who is able to ask questions when a good thing happens.

I want my economic power back.
    I also realize that Trump's economic trajectory was unsustainable.

View attachment 381118

I want better for myself, my family, my community, and my country.
    That bright future has to be paid for by someone and I refuse to make that burden fall on my great grand children because someone had an "R" beside their name.
    That chart is useless. Congress controls the budget, not the President. Both parties in Congress do nothing but increase spending. They will fight any attempt to not only decrease spending, but also to even slow the increase of spending.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Some straight freaks in here.

You can kick and scream all you want it’s a choice between DJT and Harris.

Reasons to vote for Harris.
    1. Raised as a middle class kid. (Her mother was a research DR and she was mostly raised in Canada).

2. Wants to grow an opportunity economy. (That’s it no more information available).

3. Wants to give home buyers $25k (doesn’t know sellers will just add 25k to the price).

We could go on what is the point everything she states is just strange.

So a person with IQ above 50 can see all of her talking points are lies or just stupid.

Worrying about the deficit is like worrying about an asteroid strike.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Worrying about the deficit is like worrying about an asteroid strike.
    (GIF Image)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The deficit is not going away anytime soon.
    No :poop:. And as we continue to accelerate our spending rather than cut it, our debt is accelerating. We've already accumulated almost $1 Trillion in interest this year. I'm not sure how anyone can think this is sustainable.

It is probably the thing that is most likely to trigger preppers needing to use their resources.
    1726748548355.png

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    No :poop:. And as we continue to accelerate our spending rather than cut it, our debt is accelerating. We've already accumulated almost $1 Trillion in interest this year. I'm not sure how anyone can think this is sustainable.

It is probably the thing that is most likely to trigger preppers needing to use their resources.
    View attachment 381228
    I think we should default on the debt and start over.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think we should default on the debt and start over.
    They will delay that as long as possible. Things like the IMF and BIS could not exist without US dollars(we created both as well and gave the original funding). The IMF is to this day mostly owned by the USA,but of course the money it makes does not get returned to US Treasury like part of what the FED makes did(fed loses money now,the IMF does not it is a money making machine). Who gets the money then? Banks and shareholders of banks along with the business of managing trillions of dollars.

I am wondering if the are trying to start a world war to eliminate any choice but the dollar.

Top Bottom