Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good evening guys!

How can they be six already? That doesn't seem possible.

I see SAM is having a good day...Cherry Thing a Lings and 90,000!

We listened to the crazy wind howling all night and assumed we would cancel going to Mishawaka today. I got up and started reading online and wasn't seeing anything about accidents....saw in a group text that our one employee at work that drives from there made it (23 year old girl who drives a little car) and told hubby we should try it.

As soon as we got to 30, it was closed going the opposite direction due to a wreck involving semis right where we get on but traffic going east looked like it was moving so we went. It took an extra half hour, but we made it. Doctor sat and visited with us due to no other patients hardly. He said most canceled...then looked at hubby's chart, and said "you drove from where?" "You could have canceled and just said I'm doing fine." We all laughed and said, we had to go to Costco and Papa Vino's so we made the drive.

We discussed coyote hunting for a bit and then went to lunch. Had one detour on the way home. Assumed it was due to an accident. Read on the news site, the swat team was on that street. The drive home was better but 31 had some areas with significant blowing snow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My phone at work the other day kept dying in the middle of calls...and when the phone went out, the computer did too. Something with the power cord. That was on Monday...the same day they announced that one of the other girls had quit. It was just an "off" day. Yesterday was better.

Hubby now claims he is hungry. I don't know how that is possible after eating a big lunch, but I guess I have to go fix him something to eat.

BBS

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby fed. My lunch is prepped for tomorrow at work. Shower done. I guess I should start the next crochet project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom