Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby went hunting this afternoon. Messaged me a half hour ago that he was heading home from LaPorte....hope he gets here soon. The roads were crap again when I came home almost two hours ago.

Interesting day today....announcement first thing about the girl that quit. Shock expressed by everyone. I was sure glad that the lady I work with had given me a heads up on Friday but nobody else had any idea. We have a new patient that recently came in who worked at a dental office in the past. I don't know if she expressed an interest in working there or if they just felt since she was new in town, she may be interested. She is coming in to talk to them on Thursday. She would make a great addition to the office as she already knows the software, etc. I did offer to work extra days/hours as needed and told them I would be open to doing that long term but whatever they decide works for me. Dr. seemed appreciative but said he isn't rushing to make any decisions. I plan to go in tomorrow and will take it day to day until they figure out what they are doing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pizza sounds good. I already ate though.

Almost an hour since hubby texted. He better get here soon. It is a 30 minute drive normally.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We had hand cut chops (from loin) in the crock pot with the staffs secret herbs and spices. Smashed lumpy taters. Backed carrots/broccoli/cherry maters/onion with more secret herbs and spices. Defreakinglitious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We had hand cut chops (from loin) in the crock pot with the staffs secret herbs and spices. Smashed lumpy taters. Backed carrots/broccoli/cherry maters/onion with more secret herbs and spices. Defreakinglitious.

that sounds good mouse.

But i'll suffer here through my pizza and cheesy bread sticks that just got here. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom