Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Alright folks- I have a slight dilemma today.

I ordered the wife a Mud pie Bistro cream and sugar set for her birthday. It arrived today from amazon, but I received four sets. Paid for one and received four. The last two times I received things not ordered from Amazon I called them and after a lengthy phone call they indicated just keep or donate the goods. So call Amazon and deal with them and possible delay giving it to the wife Saturday? Give one to the wife and the other three sets to kids at Christmas ? Or give the four sets to the wife and let her decide the fate of the product?
    As always, delegate, delegate, delegate. You have done your part. And hello t64,

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Alright folks- I have a slight dilemma today.

I ordered the wife a Mud pie Bistro cream and sugar set for her birthday. It arrived today from amazon, but I received four sets. Paid for one and received four. The last two times I received things not ordered from Amazon I called them and after a lengthy phone call they indicated just keep or donate the goods. So call Amazon and deal with them and possible delay giving it to the wife Saturday? Give one to the wife and the other three sets to kids at Christmas ? Or give the four sets to the wife and let her decide the fate of the product?

Call Amazon. If they say keep...give her all four and let her decide. If they say return, tell them you are only returning the extras that you didn't order. That's what I would do. Were they all delivered in the same box? Did you check to make sure your order isn't for more than one? I have had one site (not Amazon) that when I put things in the cart, it was correct...realized I wasn't logged in...logged in and then went back to the cart and the quantities had doubled, and I had to adjust them all before I submitted the order.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I disappeared....was rewriting a press release my son wants to submit to a bunch of news media outlets about an event going on that he thinks would be an interesting story for back here in the states. He has big ideas.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Call Amazon. If they say keep...give her all four and let her decide. If they say return, tell them you are only returning the extras that you didn't order. That's what I would do. Were they all delivered in the same box? Did you check to make sure your order isn't for more than one? I have had one site (not Amazon) that when I put things in the cart, it was correct...realized I wasn't logged in...logged in and then went back to the cart and the quantities had doubled, and I had to adjust them all before I submitted the order.
    First thing I did was check my order, Ordered one set, paid for one set. This was sent to Amazon in a bulk transfer because the paper work is still in the box. All four sets arrived in a single box not even divided out in individual sets. Will call and give them the option

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    First thing I did was check my order, Ordered one set, paid for one set. This was sent to Amazon in a bulk transfer because the paper work is still in the box. All four sets arrived in a single box not even divided out in individual sets. Will call and give them the option

I bet you end up keeping them. Let us know how it goes :)

Time to go find some dinner. BBL!

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    They wanted me to run the extra sets down to an UPS drop off, I politely explained they could pick it up next week or I would just keep the extra.
    They countered with I could keep an extra set for my troubles and just place the remaining out for UPS to pick up on Monday.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They wanted me to run the extra sets down to an UPS drop off, I politely explained they could pick it up next week or I would just keep the extra.
    They countered with I could keep an extra set for my troubles and just place the remaining out for UPS to pick up on Monday.

Winner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom