Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Greg

I'm working on this elephant rug and the ears are pretty huge and involved so I wandered off to focus on the pattern.

I'll have to head to bed soon since the alarm will go off early tomorrow.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning Sam, Sylvain, Mom.

I’m heading to work in a few, but for now I am sharing my chair with the kitten.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I saw that on my phone after I posted. I have my son's time zone programmed in so I can see what time it is before I contact him. Sometimes, I start to message him in the evening and then remember he is probably asleep.

Today is going to be a yucky weather day.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Good morning. Be careful out there, it's foggy. The deer don't know where to cross because they can't see the signs.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm not sure if it is foggy here. The last time I opened the door for one of the cats, it was raining.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good Morning Expat. I was off renewing my site supporter status. It was due to expire tomorrow.

How is your wife? I saw she had some appointments...keeping you both in my prayers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good Morning Expat. I was off renewing my site supporter status. It was due to expire tomorrow.

How is your wife? I saw she had some appointments...keeping you both in my prayers.
    Thanks.
    Kind of a mess. Some dental issue (infection in a n old root canal), because of a medication she takes, no one seems to want to deal with it... then she goes next week for another PET scan because her tumor marker went high indicating it is back active and her hormone therapy is no longer working.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks.
    Kind of a mess. Some dental issue (infection in a n old root canal), because of a medication she takes, no one seems to want to deal with it... then she goes next week for another PET scan because her tumor marker went high indicating it is back active and her hormone therapy is no longer working.

Renewed prayers Expat.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Red, CM

Expat - I hope they can figure out what is going on and get things back on track for her. I know how stressful it is to deal with...have seen too many go through similar issues. I have another cousin that was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. It is stage zero and they are pretty sure a lumpectomy and radiation will take care of it. I hope they are right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning Red, CM

Expat - I hope they can figure out what is going on and get things back on track for her. I know how stressful it is to deal with...have seen too many go through similar issues. I have another cousin that was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. It is stage zero and they are pretty sure a lumpectomy and radiation will take care of it. I hope they are right.

Being a survivor I know the ordeal. Dealing with the long term effects it is still rough but everyday is a blessing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom