Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ouch.

Yes, all is fine, relatively speaking. Two weeks ago, the dryer vent clogged up and the back fence blew down in the wind, both on the same day. It's all getting fixed on the same day today. Furnace guy went up on the roof and cleaned out the dryer vent all the way down. Said it was the worst he's ever seen. And the fence guys are out in back setting new posts and putting the fence back together.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ouch.

Yes, all is fine, relatively speaking. Two weeks ago, the dryer vent clogged up and the back fence blew down in the wind, both on the same day. It's all getting fixed on the same day today. Furnace guy went up on the roof and cleaned out the dryer vent all the way down. Said it was the worst he's ever seen. And the fence guys are out in back setting new posts and putting the fence back together.
    our washer started smoking yesterday so I guess we are going to buy a new set today :money:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    our washer started smoking yesterday so I guess we are going to buy a new set today :money:

Yikes. We have an electronic Samsung set and I hate them. Next time just a basic Maytag set like the set I sold when we got these.

The dryer has not been drying well for years, but I didn't know how bad it was until I started smelling something burning. Guy said it was clogged all the way up to the roof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom