Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    For social security.
    for my pension, I don't think i'll get less.

If you work longer and pay into it longer, wouldn't you get more in your pension? I know the guys that worked till 65 that hubby knows all seem to get a bigger pension check than he does. He had his 30 years in though so he decided to call it quits. We still have a decent pension plus the insurance benefits are reasonably priced.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning!

Gearing up to go clean at mom and dad's. Tomorrow's commute to work looks like it could be interesting...coming home even more so. **** ice. I'll take snow any day but the ice needs to just stop.

Snap - on the milk thing....hubby is lactose intolerant and I just don't drink milk so I use it mainly for cooking. Since we don't use it very fast, I buy the organic ultra pasteurized in the half gallon. It costs more but I hardly every throw any of it away. It lasts for a few weeks after it is opened. When Joan was living, she used to buy a gallon of milk every time we went shopping and most of it got dumped. I convinced her to try the organic and we rarely threw any away. Overall, she was saving money because there was so much less waste and she had milk when she needed it...no more surprise runs to the store because the milk was bad and she needed it in her baking or something.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I see we are up to 21. It was 14 the last time I looked.

Hubby went to bed so I guess I should get outside and do my bird feeders/corn routine and swap out the camera cards. He was out hunting coyotes all night and saw zero. They had drug the deer carcass around before he got out there so they must have been early last night. He hunted here at home last night. The cats were better behaved or I was so tired I just didn't hear them, but at least I got some sleep last night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom