IMG_9367_zpsgklrgbl8.jpg

72a4aaa6-4b46-47ac-9299-5e4a496a7659_zpstyme1lcz.jpg

Last edited:

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Yep.... It definitely works. I'll have some video of it by Monday (though no shooting, as I can't shoot on my inlaws property), but it works pretty well.

Better yet, come over to my property and I can attach my PVS-14 to my DSLR and shoot video of you shooting suppressed at night time. Then combine your first person footage with my 3rd person footage into one video. Similar to this video but we will put the M923 A2 military vehicle in the background with just the IR illuminators on. Just an hour north of you. Totally worth the drive, guaranteed.
    [video=youtube_share;TTEzUdocySc]http://youtu.be/TTEzUdocySc[/video]

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I highly recommend NV. Stylish hats like these make night time much more fun!
    CryeAirFrame_01.jpg

CryeAirFrame_02.jpg

CryeAirFrame_03.jpg

CryeAirFrame_04.jpg

CryeAirFrame_05.jpg

CryeAirFrame_06.jpg

Better yet, come over to my property and I can attach my PVS-14 to my DSLR and shoot video of you shooting suppressed at night time. Then combine your first person footage with my 3rd person footage into one video. Similar to this video but we will put the M923 A2 military vehicle in the background with just the IR illuminators on. Just an hour north of you. Totally worth the drive, guaranteed.
    [video=youtube_share;TTEzUdocySc]http://youtu.be/TTEzUdocySc[/video]

Night shoot at UziButtons! :woot:

Do it. There's fun to be had before the sun goes down too....

[video=youtube;PBGq6dVSFj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBGq6dVSFj4[/video]

Pic Thread

This is why we need NFA Day to make a return this year!!!

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Such wonderful toys!
    Is that the new GoPro adapter for the PVS-14 I see there?

I would be all for that. Here is some of the lame footage taken via the go pro adapter.
    [video=youtube;HmDllyTB8Zg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDllyTB8Zg&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

Pic thread:

96b04600-518c-40be-8df7-f5c106553954_zps65s5l19z.jpg

Last edited:

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Very cool Mike, what kind of upper is that? I like the HK style charging handle.

It's an ARAK-21 upper from Faxon Firearms.
    Mine is the 12.5" barreled 300 BLK upper. Swapping barrels/calibers is as easy as undoing the Allen head bolts on the handguard and sliding the barrel out. And due to it being a self contained piston upper, I can have a folding stock as shown, an it can be fired when folded.

I don't know why the ARAK-21 isn't more popular(other than cost). It checks every box I was looking for when I was shopping for an upper.

pipelinen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2012
    Demotte
    Great looking MP5! Curious to see how the Tirant 9 sounds on it.[/QUOTE]

It is scary quiet. The Tirant has been on a 9mm Ar Sbr and I am shocked at how much quieter it is on the Mp5. I have a Gemtech Mk-9k in my dealers safe that I purchased for an Mp5k which TSC is building for me, that I'm having regrets on buying after hearing how well the Tirant sounds. But I do like the way the Gemtech looks on the k guns.

Top Bottom