• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Still looks pretty lame but 30rd mags are on the way, the Form 1 has been filed, in-stock notifications have been subscribed to for the 922r sbr kit, ordered a Trijicon MRO, and started loading 147gr subs for it.

Pictured with a SilencerCo Octane 9 HD2 with their direct thread Scorpion adapter. SilencerCo actually made an adapter in the 18x1 mm thread pitch so no need for a 18x1 to 1/2x28 adapter.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    New handguard. Thinking about switching the stock to a UBR or who knows what else. Still needs a light and a different sling. Close to done though.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Here's a little different pic. It's my 7" SBR about midnight last night. I was helping my grand daughter with a photography homework assignment and she captured this:

IMG_0491-X2.jpg

It has a Damage Industries Brake on it and it will throw out some flames! The pic is straight out of the camera with zero editing or modifications.

***All safety procedures were in place and she used a wireless remote to fire the camera.***
    As a bonus if you go here there's a video of her shooting an SCCY 2. It was her first time ever shooting a gun. She definitely loved it!
    We're going back out when it's not so late as she wants to shoot a bunch of the other guns including the SBR.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Here's a little different pic. It's my 7" SBR about midnight last night. I was helping my grand daughter with a photography homework assignment and she captured this:

IMG_0491-X2.jpg

It has a Damage Industries Brake on it and it will throw out some flames! The pic is straight out of the camera with zero editing or modifications.

***All safety procedures were in place and she used a wireless remote to fire the camera.***
    As a bonus if you go here there's a video of her shooting an SCCY 2. It was her first time ever shooting a gun. She definitely loved it!
    We're going back out when it's not so late as she wants to shoot a bunch of the other guns including the SBR.

That reminds me of this:

[video=youtube;fGHxyBTycLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGHxyBTycLY[/video]

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

Rock River Arms LAR-9
    10.5 inch Barrell
    Select Fire
    Daniel Defense Omega Rail
    EoTech XPS2-0
    Streamlight TLR-HL Rifle Kit
    Duty Rifle

digitalrebel80

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    New Whiteland
    Got 2 form 1 stamps back this week and just finished putting them together. First is a Ruger 22 charger with AGP stock and the HTA can. I would like to build a custom case for it this one is a little too small.

20151001_135949_zpsfp2nueme.jpg

20151001_135815_zpswbwejwvk.jpg

The other is a M92 with Stormwerks hinge, Wild bill shim and nut kit and Maticore Arms triangle stock

20151001_140039_zpsivpgqaj4.jpg

Got them both down to the range today too and had some fun. The M92 is LOUD!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom