• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Where the wind blows
    Retired after 30 years. thought maybe I'd let the young ones enjoy some of the fun. So many good memorys theres no room for the bad (or did I just forget) HA HA

truckie166

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    whats going on everyone. I am a volly for the town of Dyer hoping to find a full time position soon. And am curently in emt school for three more months

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I would really like to see this become a regular site! Maybe even talk the owners of this site into putting it on the front page as a regular tab.
    With all the good people we have here we could offer alot of information and help to those who do not have any experiance in firefighting and thinking of getting into it either by Volunteer or Paid!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Forest Volunteer Fire Dept! Home of the Bobcats! Forest, Indiana don't blink you may miss us.

I think this is a great idea, and really good way to cross-load information.

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Franklin A shift

Just missed the Rubber fire in Bargersville due to working out at the Comm center. You might see it on the news. I had jumped on the squad to go pump some iron.

Fishersstang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Fishers
    I was a Explorer at Fishers for about 7 years, (till I turned 21) now I am at Ivy tech, still looking to get hired on the job. I am helping out at FDIC HOT classes, and will be downtown the rest of the week for the class rooms. (free pass :) )

Top Bottom