word again?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do the newer aluminum grips reduce the trigger reach, making it less/shorter than the 75B? Handle a 75B today at POINT BLANK in Carmel. I would like to handle a 97 before buying one, but no one has them in central Indiana.

I have (we) 2 of them.....:)

Both have the cajun upgrades.

I have the rubber grips on mine as my hands are largish...:)

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Do the newer aluminum grips reduce the trigger reach, making it less/shorter than the 75B? Handle a 75B today at POINT BLANK in Carmel. I would like to handle a 97 before buying one, but no one has them in central Indiana.

I got mine at Acme Sports in Seymour, but it was a couple years ago, and more of an impulse buy as I'd wanted one for a while and they just happened to have one... Don't see them in stock very often at the 97 seems to be the red-headed stepchild of the CZ line, not many parts or accessories available for them, but great guns.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    We need a CZ holster thread. My poor RAMI lives in the safe because I've yet to find the perfect OWB holster for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got mine at Acme Sports in Seymour, but it was a couple years ago, and more of an impulse buy as I'd wanted one for a while and they just happened to have one... Don't see them in stock very often at the 97 seems to be the red-headed stepchild of the CZ line, not many parts or accessories available for them, but great guns.

Not much after market support but I have 2 that are full on Cajunized Hot-Rods.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    We need a CZ holster thread. My poor RAMI lives in the safe because I've yet to find the perfect OWB holster for it.
    I was just getting ready to post one in a holster, but since I saw your post right before that I decided to snap a pic of the Rami in my Tagua holster for the CZ75, it fits a little snug but definitely works.

Tagua Quick Draw Belt Holster # BH2-080 (for CZ75)

Rami
    2gvpn55.jpg

75 Compact

16irss9.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Here is one I picked up today. Safariland paddle holster (also has belt attachment that is adjustable for different cant) for the CZ 75 SP-01, but it fits the fullsize and compact just fine (a little play at muzzle end because these dont have the rail there, but still a good tight fit due to adjustable retention). Also it features an open top design, which I'm thinking would be sweet for rockin something like that Red Dot setup that BA has on his fullsize (Burris Fastfire).

Safariland Model 5198, part # 5198-490-411

75 fullsize

rj163t.jpg

655rg3.jpg

34xlyll.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Gray Wolf in Avon has a custom holster maker on staff. I don't know if he does holsters in anything but leather. I have seen a CZ 75 holster, with attached mag holder he made that is very nice, $85

For kydex Slow Hand here on INGO does really nice work, highly recommend. He did CZ P01 holsters for two of us INGOers. Check the CZ CZickness II thread for pictures.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Gray Wolf in Avon has a custom holster maker on staff. I don't know if he does holsters in anything but leather. I have seen a CZ 75 holster, with attached mag holder he made that is very nice, $85

For kydex Slow Hand here on INGO does really nice work, highly recommend. He did CZ P01 holsters for two of us INGOers. Check the CZ CZickness II thread for pictures.

I might have to check out Gray Wolf. I'd really like a nice leather holster for my P-01.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Have you taken a look at Kramer Gun Leather? I don't own a holster for a Rami, but I do have one of their OWB Scabbards in horsehide for my compact CZ 75, G23 and different 1911s. It's my standard holster for guns that get carried. They also make holsters cut specifically for women.

Leather Gun Scabbard ? Gun Holsters for Sale| Kramer Handgun Leather

Top Bottom