• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Ohh man! I'm excited to get down to my folks place. The sleepless nights dreaming of that perfect shot have already started and I won't even be in the woods till Saturday...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Some POS just stole my bow out of the truck.

Came out to let the dog in and noticed my dome light on, then a figure running over the hill around a building across the street.

As I have manual locks... must have left one unlocked. Ballsy for being on a lit, busy street.

FML....

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Man that sucks big time. start hitting the pawn shops. what kind of bow was it? i can have some friends down Lawrence county keep an eye out

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    10649891_10152437385383528_8106978380607939684_n.jpg

White camo Hoyt Charger, Trophy Ridge sight/quiver. Bedford, IN. I'll post the serial # when I get the info back from Hoyt.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Damn Hickman.
    You are welcome to take my 12 year old Hoyt MTSport setup for as long as you'd like to to fill any gaps.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Thanks man, I've had a few offers but I'm just gonna sit back a few days chill.

Feel like a truck hit me I put so much time in getting ready. Almost rather he made off with my AR than the Hoyt.

Season is still young.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Thanks man, I've had a few offers but I'm just gonna sit back a few days chill.

Feel like a truck hit me I put so much time in getting ready. Almost rather he made off with my AR than the Hoyt.

Season is still young.
    Had the same thing happen a few years back and my home owners covered it... Went and got me a new bow arrows broadheads and everything else they took.. I made out good really.... ;) Kind of took the sting out of it really, but still sucked that some POS stold from me... May want to look into you home owners ??

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We rent since we moved down from Indy chasing work. First a drunk driver wiped out my wifes car and now this.

I can't complain, the Lord kept my son safe in Afghanistan and first grandbaby is on the way.

On the bright side, I hadn't yet installed the HHA Sports Optimizer Lite bow sight I won, see the open post of this thread, lol.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Hickman - I would really like to help out if I can. No reason a fellow hunter, father of son in the service should shoulder this burden alone with the great board we have here. If it wouldn't offend you, could we take up a collection and get you back out in the woods soon?

I'm in for $15.00 bucks. If your not offended, please don't be....let me know how we can get you money via paypal or other method and maybe we can start a seperate thread. Southern Monroe and down into Oolitic/Bedford is where my kin came from. Makes me burning mad to think of the Meth head who took that bow.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Hick, I live just north of Bedford. If you want to use my backup rig - complete with arrows - it's sighted in and ready, case and all, say the word. No reason to sit out any because some POS decided to take a chance on his life.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Have fun! Enjoy being out. It took me a couple of season to even see deer and was the 3rd before I killed by first doe... on the last day possible, lol.
    I can't wait, I have a few good spots on public land scouted, hopefully no one is set up in them when I get there.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I know how your feeling HICKMAN, as my bow was stolen 7 years ago when our house got broken into. Mine was a old Hoyt MT Sport, and was replaced with a Mathews DXT. I know I was lost without mine, so I'd like to help out as well.

If you or someone else sets up an account, I'm in. We need to get you back out there soon.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You guys are killing me with kindness but I'm gonna try a cheapy little xbow to get me through the season.

I can't accept your hard earned money and have a trip to Fort Benning for my son's basic training graduation I have to save for.

I thank all of your and know I'd be pitching in if it was any one of you.

Trust me, it's been a struggle... I almost trade my AR for a Mathews setup that was probably worth half of my baby.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom