• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    We were at my FAL house last night celebrating his 65th birthday,when we hear a loud CRASH out front. I peak out the window to see my BIL Tahoe sliding down the street on the ice. It got creamed from behind by a 4 door Saturn. 4 young men bailed from the car and took off running. It was raining, cold and the street was a sheet of ice. All 4 fell down at least twice. My BIL took off after them but stopped when a neighbor who was on his porch smoking said the front runner has a gun. The police found another gun in the car when they checked it.

I guess the car was stolen from Rockville and Girlschool , this happened off Bertha. We assume they were running back to Cloverleaf but not 100 % sure.

Made for an exciting evening

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    holy cow! good thing he had someone looking out for him. never know what idiot you'll run into.
    hope he gets things settled with insurance and is okay!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Dang. Their neighbor might have saved someone's arse by pointing that out.

Common sense suggests stricter driving laws to prevent car thieves from stealing cars.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    We need to have a serious discussion about criminals stealing cars and having guns. I know, instead of talking, we will just pass some more laws and make it more illegal'er. And in the meantime, we'll start requiring a background check for drivers before they can buy a car....

tackdriver47371

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Jay County
    We need to have a serious discussion about criminals stealing cars and having guns. I know, instead of talking, we will just pass some more laws and make it more illegal'er. And in the meantime, we'll start requiring a background check for drivers before they can buy a car....

Ten day hold on all car purchases. Plus full psychiatric evaluation to follow. That will stop'em.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Could also have been [STRIKE]illegal aliens[/STRIKE]undocumented immigrants. They're well known to buy a car cheap, have no license or insurance, stolen plate, and bail and run after an accident.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    It was the Tahoe's fault. That Saturn with 4 people was just going down the road, and bang , the Tahoe jumped right in front of them.

Top Bottom