• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    Picked up a Kershaw knife, brown box .308 and a box of precision cartridge 9mm. Walked by the INGO table and saw the guys busy, never did get a chance to get back over there. Stopped over at the Bobcat table and found the tree that I'm going to buy for our new county house. Looked through a Viper model over at Alan's table and was very impressed. Much much nicer than the Burris I have and better than the Leupolds I have looked through in it's price range. Every time I get a chance to converse with Alan I learn something new. :yesway:

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Traded my Charter Arms Explorer II for a Mosin, Ammo And Accessories. Spent today cleaning it up.
    Got Michael Z Williamson to sign his new book for me.
    Picked up James Wesley Rawles, Survivors and Founders books.
    Still came home w/cash.
    Was looking for another Beretta 92, but couldn't find a good deal.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    It was a good show, I picked up lots of odds & ends. I got 3 cleaning mops for the 357 & 45 ACP, a polishing bit, a can opener thing, a caliber identifier, a bore light, a gun belt, a load bearing vest and a bayonet. Plus I got a piece of peanut brittle from Que as his way to apologize for always ignoring me. :)

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Picked up a new carry gun... :rockwoot:

Defender1.png

Last edited:

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Picked up a Kershaw from Brad, an ESEE Arrowhead from Sheila, some ammo and a Condor Medical bag along with some INGO Swag from the guys at the INGObooth!

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Mossberg 500 Cruiser, mid-length Magpul MOE handguards, DD rear sight, 4 pmags, H-buffer...I can't remember if I picked up any other small things or not. Pretty good 1500, saw some good deals out there.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I got 13 (30 rd) boxes of Russian 5.45x39, and a chance to talk to the girl in the gear..................my vote for Miss INGO.
    She was wearing twin .38's if I remember corectly?

Seriously a very nice young lady.

daedrian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Brownsburg
    5.56 ammo and a sling bow from the Pathfinder School. My six year old managed to get a double star vendor to give him patch for free. I'm going to sew it onto his backpack.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    6AF42D91-1.jpg

New Springer Loaded, 500rds of .45, 50 rds of 12ga 00 and a new holster for the new Taurus EDC. Spent right at a grand today. Wow.... it comes and goes so damn fast!

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, I didn't make it out of the show with any new firearms this year. For some reason, I was not able to find any cheap Mosin Nagants--not sure why. Anyway, I got to meet Fenway, got some INGO stickers, and a nice concealment holster. I also picked up some boxes 7.62x39 and .45ACP rounds. In all, it was worthwhile. Can't wait until January.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This was the first time since 1999 that I purchased a firearm at the 1500. I bought 3 that year there.... then nothing for 13 years!

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    I picked up some Trioxaine heat tabs and brought my FAL in to have the gents at the Leave No Trace booth to fit one of their brass catchers. A review will be coming shortly. The customer service and attention to detail was impressive to say the least. More to come......... Lugging this thing around at the show was not fun at all. :D

picture.php

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Managed to drop almost $250 all on accouterments :dunno:

Don Hume's JIT's for my 4" K-frame and SR40c , ~ 250 assorted rounds to feed said SR, shorty mag for the SR, some 12g 00buck, some x54R, good Russian 54R stripper clips, Streamlight Protac-1AA for EDC (switch was failing in my current M&P light)

..Sure doesn't seem like $250 worth :(

Although the 2 of the Black INGO patches for my hats eased that pain :D

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    I picked up some Trioxaine heat tabs and brought my FAL in to have the gents at the Leave No Trace booth to fit one of their brass catchers. A review will be coming shortly. The customer service and attention to detail was impressive to say the least. More to come......... Lugging this thing around at the show was not fun at all. :D

picture.php
    Before i read your message, I was wondering where you got the SAW.

marinemom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Columbus
    I got nothing but a first aid pouch for my son's utility belt and some millenium bars for their BOBs. I was wanting to bring home a new toy, but after several tables and the guys trying to sell me a 22LR pistol, I was over it. I was ready to choke the last guy that thought I would like the pink one. Next time I am going to carry my Super Redhawk strapped to my leg:) Maybe then they will get the picture! I did hold some nice handguns, but decided I am going to splurge on a Colt New Agent:) Good thing I am on Santa's nice list!

Top Bottom