Oct. '12 1500 - What are you taking to sell?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    I will be bringing an ESEE 4P (never cut anything), a used but nice Izula, an older unused Boker knife and will have my XDs with me (not looking to sell but everything has it's price)!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'll be helping a friend work several tables so hopefully I'll get some space. My list might include;

Browning HP in 40 S&W
    WW II P 38 all matching BYF code
    S&W 686 (no dash I believe) 6" SS 357 Magnum Pre Lock in Box
    Sig 1911/22 green frame/black slide 22LR in box
    Colt Lawman 2" 357 magnum
    Mossberg 590 9 shot 12ga with Stream Light forend
    Mauser K98 1937 all matching Nazi stamped Pre War K98
    Winchester 1917 All Matching 30 06 bolt action rifle

List may have more or less over the 3 days. Not developed a price list yet but will by show time.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    For those wanting to know what I am asking for the Explorer II, I will entertain any cash and/or trade offers.

Nermal_Niese
    Also have a Unknown brand Holo sight I am also selling that is also pictured.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll be at the INGO table all day Friday with my garage sale of sorts. I'm primarily going to be there representing INGO so you will have to ask to see the stuff.

1) Safe Shot™ - Single Gun Case
    I've fit 2 guns in this almost every time I've gone to the range but I have 2 of them plus a soft case for long rifles and I've sold off my WW2 collection so I don't need both. $20

2) Pachmayr butt stock removable pad. Google image search lead me to this.
    Pachmayr Classic Leather Slip-On Recoil Pad [LARGE] - $29.95 : Parallax Tactical LLC, Your SoCal San Diego E.B.R. Source!

That is the one. My wife bought me a REALLY nice 91/30 repro sniper rifle that came with this on it. I've never used it. $15

3) MRE heaters: I have an unknown quantity of heaters, saline water tubes, and card board sleeve groups. 25 cents per one group, or $.15/ quantity above 4. In reality make me an offer and I'll gladly offload these in bulk. I've found that, while things somewhat taste better warm, I am more lazy and/or in a hurry than I am a "foodie". I haven't used an MRE heating unit for any other purpose than to demonstrate it to curious friends, family, and coworkers and have eaten all the purchased MRE's cold. Don't judge me, I eat only because I have to. :):

4) Stanley mobile work station work box like this one. $25
    New Stanley Mobile Work Center Tool Storage Box | eBay

I've got a ton of other small items i'll bring, I'll have to add them to the list as I can.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I'm showing up early Friday with a G30, factory stuff, night sights, comp slide release... $$$ Depending on prices at the show. I know what I've got in it and it might have had 150 rnds down the barrel. We'll see how things go!

Last edited:

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I've got a Model 60 no dash Chief's Special I planned to sell since I just don't shoot or carry it, but I've no idea whether I'll manage to get to the show.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I'll be bringing a Saiga 410 Friday.. My dad decided he wanted my S12, so I'll be selling his 410. Not sure what we'll be asking yet, probably $350-$400.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    While I'm not taking anything to sell I am taking a pocket full of cash to trade for some AR stuff I have my eyes on. Plus some ammo. :D

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm showing up early Friday with a G30, factory stuff, night sights, comp slide release... $$$ Depending on prices at the show. I know what I've got in it and it might have had 150 rnds down the barrel. We'll see how things go!

I'll be there Friday too. If I manage to sell my WASR, I'll look you up.

Top Bottom