Oct. '12 1500 - AGS Save-A-Buck Coupons & VIP Pass..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrudd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    Anderson
    If its free, it's for me!! Like one poster said, pop this 1500 virgin cherry and give me a t-shirt.

I am looking for something particular, and the 1500 may have it, it will be mine if the price is right, otherwise I will be buying on the Internet. Help me out and pick this guy for some savings!

dswilson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Shelby County
    Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Plus I will wear your shirt all day at the 1500 and at many other non-local gun shows!

Mak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Seymour
    I find all my witty comments from other sources :dunno: "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
    -Benjamin Franklin

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Scribbled on the bathroom wall "Here I sit all broken hearted. I came to poop and only farted."
    Sorry I couldn't resist! :D

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Will you have shirts available there for purchase? Looking to get some AR stuff and 1k 5.56.

Top Bottom