• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I decided to get a jump start on spring cleaning, went to the garage and started moving stuff around, carrying a Kahr PM-40 on my belt , now granted it is a small handgun, but obviously it drew the attention of the woman (30-40) across the street.
    She tells her boyfriend (for this week) and he makes a statement "maybe he is such a P**sy he needs to carry a gun"
    I don't even waste my time looking at them or making a comment, (I figure I can't fix stupid) I just keep on doing my cleaning, and then I see a city police officer drive by slowly, then another, then a third, none of them even stopped, and yes 2 of the 3 did see the holstered gun.
    I was so ready for one of them to come up and talk to me, I guess I live in one area of the state where the police understand gun law.
    +1 Johnson county

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Man

Stupid is as stupid does. And it sounds like the current W/T consort does stupid pretty well. "Go on Rafe! Insult that feller for carryin' a gun!"

Maybe not your best choice.:rolleyes:

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    Here in pulaski co. i was asked once by an officer for my ltch on my property, never even asked to see the gun. MY neighbor called them on me for shooting. My closest nighbor is about 300 yards away, of course not the direction i was shooting. I did show the officer my ltch then i asked him to leave. Silly cop had no reason to even be there.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    I would have asked to Leo if he wanted to shoot with me
    Here in pulaski co. i was asked once by an officer for my ltch on my property, never even asked to see the gun. MY neighbor called them on me for shooting. My closest nighbor is about 300 yards away, of course not the direction i was shooting. I did show the officer my ltch then i asked him to leave. Silly cop had no reason to even be there.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    You heard it from across the street? I woulda talked it up until he decided to throw that first punch.

small housing edition, homes are stacked on top of each other.
    plus he made a point that I hear him, I guess it made him angry that I never acknowledged his stupid A**.
    Not worth the effort to let it come to blows, that would only make us both be the bad guy , and I don't care to stay at the iron bar motel.
    As I said he is only the boyfriend for this week, I have seen many guys come and go out of that house, I have lived here for 20 years, I doubt they make it another year before the landlord kicks them out.

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    I had only had my permit for a couple weeks and figured it was easiest, even tho now i would just tell him to fly a kite. Point is alot of officers do not know the laws or push their weight around even without law backing.

As far as the OP you did the right thing let the jerk talk not worth the hassle.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    small housing edition, homes are stacked on top of each other.
    plus he made a point that I hear him, I guess it made him angry that I never acknowledged his stupid A**.
    Not worth the effort to let it come to blows, that would only make us both be the bad guy , and I don't care to stay at the iron bar motel.
    As I said he is only the boyfriend for this week, I have seen many guys come and go out of that house, I have lived here for 20 years, I doubt they make it another year before the landlord kicks them out.

So, what does she look like? I haven't made it to Franklin yet but it's on the list:):

Top Bottom