• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Starting tomorrow I will be issuing the LTCG(license to carry a gnome) They are $5, good for life and will be on mint green paper as to not cause confusion with the pink LTCH

I would pay $5 for that...

And I know some people that NEED a gnome license, their yards are gaudy!

Hopefully you won't issue one to any of those dangerous gnome grabbing 5 year old little girls.

The age cut off is 21. Most people don't own their own houses until well into their 20's so it would be a waste to license underage gnome possessors.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    These licenses will be for OPEN CARRY ONLY. I do not want to see anyone trying to shove a Gnome in their pocket, we will assume you are stealing it if you feel like you have to hide it

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    These licenses will be for OPEN CARRY ONLY. I do not want to see anyone trying to shove a Gnome in their pocket, we will assume you are stealing it if you feel like you have to hide it

Does not make sense. If someone comes into your backyard to steal a tree and sees your gnome in the open - you will be their first victim. This is just tactically unsound. You will also make those that want to OC their gnome by one just bigger than their penis to compensate.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

He wants to ride in your pocket :dunno:

German_garden_gnome_cropped.jpg

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    Several months ago I had the same thing happen to me. I still do not know who made the call but when the officer stopped and came up to me as I was mowing, I turned the mower off and heard the same thing. I told him that I am in my yard and I have a concealed carry permit and I have not broken any laws. He asked for my permit which I told he "NO" I am in my yard and unless you are going to arrest me, have a good day. I went back to my riding mower and started to finish my yard. He watched me for maybe 2 minutes and then went back to his car. He sat there for5 minutes and then left. End of story! I WILL STAND MY GROUND WHEN I'M RIGHT..........

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Several months ago I had the same thing happen to me. I still do not know who made the call but when the officer stopped and came up to me as I was mowing, I turned the mower off and heard the same thing. I told him that I am in my yard and I have a concealed carry permit and I have not broken any laws. He asked for my permit which I told he "NO" I am in my yard and unless you are going to arrest me, have a good day. I went back to my riding mower and started to finish my yard. He watched me for maybe 2 minutes and then went back to his car. He sat there for5 minutes and then left. End of story! I WILL STAND MY GROUND WHEN I'M RIGHT..........

Ok then! (its is actually a License To Carry Handgun) :n00b:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I have it on good authority from at least two different LEOs right here on INGO that gun calls are not in the top 100. I don't know what else to tell you.
    I'm not sure what to tell you either. Fact is there are many other types of calls that happen much more frequently than MWAG calls. No excuses...just fact.

Ignorance from this police officer is unacceptable. If he doesn't know personally he should damn well be finding out before he makes a fool of himself.

I'm telling you that I've been told that the LEOs who don't know the law just don't have the time to learn it because there's just too much of it to know, and since it's not in the top 100 types of encounters, there's no incentive to learn it. It's not important enough.
    Were the 2 that told you MWAG calls are much less frequent than you previously believed among those that made any types of excuse for this type of behavior?

OP...you should file a complaint. No LEO should ever be allowed to talk to a citizen in this way. You are owed and should receive an apology. :twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom