• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't know about you guys, but my life fluctuates considerably. My EDC is worth a solid week's pay and I sure couldn't buy another one today. A guy owns a pretty nice gun and finds himself unemployed....... No mystery there at all. I bet he has a car too.
    I'm fairly certain his unemployment status was of his own doing.

You said yourself that the area is not the best. The guy just found himself with an appointment in a unfamiliar area and threw the first (or only) weapon he had available into his pocket. While the thought of packing a heater without a holster DOES give me the heebee-geebees, nothing else warrants a second look.
    Unfamiliar? I doubt it.

Appointment? He's filling out an employment application at Pizza Hut in the 'hood. They don't have appointments for that.

Nothing else? So you don't think there are any other details that could have mattered? None?

Unemployed? Only on paper. I'm sure he makes a fair wage at his unlicensed pharmacist job.

Doesn't seem anyone's considered the possibility the applicant liberated it from a car in the parking lot on his way in...
    Not likely in that area.

Top Bottom