• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    While I am proud to be Native American (although my mom came to the States from Canada to have me when she was sixteen) and he does speak about all of Americans' heritage, from all over...he cannot get himself to speak of the Creator in the Declaration of Independence, when, as the article mentions, it had to be on the teleprompter when he pauses...

Just one disgusting man for a leader of the free world...

American Thinker Blog: President Obama removes 'Creator' from the Declaration of Independence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think he wanted to insert "endowed by their government" but thought better about it.

At least for now.

If the government grants it, then it can, in turn, take it away.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    If the government grants it, then it can, in turn, take it away.

"The usual road to slavery is that first they take away your guns, then they take away your property, then last of all they tell you to shut up and say you are enjoying it." – James A. Donald

And... I think I best leave it at that.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    huh, obama choosing to make up his own version of the declaraton of independance? shocking, next he'll try to endoctirinate us with his own constitution, oh wait...................

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I don't think he's even read that document before. Seriously, look at his face and his blinking eyes. He going "What the ****? Endowed by what!?" It really is pathetic and a sad statement of where we are as a nation that our PRESIDENT cannot read the DOI word for word. He had to paraphrase as to not upset people, probably himself included. :noway:

I genuinely believe that our president has not read our full Declaration of Independence, ever.

Perhaps we ought to send him a copy...and since he changed a few words, perhaps we can too. The portion where it states the Kings missteps, we could replace those with our own Federal government's missteps over the past 100 years.

Anyone else on board? ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Would you guys knock it off... he went to church this week.

Can't help but wonder if it is a coincidence.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They were talking about it on the news earlier. Obama apparently tried to go off script. He is such an empty suit. There is nothing up there. If Soros's people didn't write it and put it on the teleprompter for him, he has no clue.

Top Bottom