• ...and so much more!
  • speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    Obama pretty much just clinched it.

The Republicans have hitched their wagon to the religious right wing and it is hurting them. Barry Goldwater warned what would happen if the religious right wing were allowed to hijack the GOP.

Linc8301

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im not sure if Im looking at the wrong site but im trying to follow it. As of right now Romney is ahead 162/157. The Site may be behind I dont know. Still seems pretty close to me. Where can I find up to date results?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Obama pretty much just clinched it.

The Republicans have hitched their wagon to the religious right wing and it is hurting them. Barry Goldwater warned what would happen if the religious right wing were allowed to hijack the GOP.

Ok first off he hasn't clinched it, and in what way have the Republicans hitched their wagon to the religious right wing when they selected about the most luke warm moderate candidate they possibly could have?

I think the opposite is true, people wanted clear contrasts, that is all we talked about for 3 years and what did we get instead? Another middle of the road moderate.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Ok first off he hasn't clinched it, and in what way have the Republicans hitched their wagon to the religious right wing when they selected about the most luke warm moderate candidate they possibly could have?

I think the opposite is true, people wanted clear contrasts, that is all we talked about for 3 years and what did we get instead? Another middle of the road moderate.

Yep. they put out a former Democrat and one of the most liberal Republicans ever. God is nowhere in the Republican Party.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    There's still a chance for Mitt, but I hate both equally, and both are equally bad news for gun owners. Start saving up, boys, storms a brewin'.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I should have bought some .223 when I had the chance. Probably be paying through the nose to get it now.

If the Dems are smart, they will leave the gun issue on the table. It is a loser issue because most people don't care or are strongly pro-gun. I meet very few anti-gun people anymore. Not true 20 years ago when it was a hot button issue.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Mourdock is the one who religioned himself out of a chance for office... that was the dumbest statement he could have made.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm giving up and going to bed. Seems like Romney will lose FL and Ohio, possibly virginia. Sad night for America. I hope I'm wrong, but better to start coming to grips now and be thrilled in the morning than pissed off for another hour.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Im not sure if Im looking at the wrong site but im trying to follow it. As of right now Romney is ahead 162/157. The Site may be behind I dont know. Still seems pretty close to me. Where can I find up to date results?

With obama pulling ahead in Florida, and maintaining his lead in Ohio, and commiefornia and the west cost a guarantee, prepare for $2000 AR-15s and a whole lot worse.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Obama will surely win California and it's 55 electoral votes. Mitt will need to make it up with others States, which so far is happening for now.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The republicans still own the house. The gun laws are not changing. The sky is not falling just yet. Prices will only go up because of panic that is manufactured by fear that is artificial.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Had Horning been the republican nominee, the democrats would have used the same tactics on him. The problem is not Mourdock, it is the democrat party.

I am proud to have voted for Mourdock. Despite one stupid comment, I will always vote for someone who is truly pro-life and isn't ashamed to admit it. Mitt Romney is not one of these people.

Top Bottom