• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Never underestimate the willingness of American Jewish groups to throw their Israeli cousins under the bus to stay on good terms with their liberal cocktail buddies.

trad78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Griffith
    Heard that oby forgave Egypt of 1 billion dollars and is also going to loan them another billion dollars to help their economy. What about our economy? :dunno:

bigcat1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Beech Grove, Indiana
    Obama forgave Egypt's $1 billion that they owed the U.S then he turned around and gave them another $1 billion to boot,when's this s#&% going to stop?I'm not a dam piggy bank, stop spending money we don't have:xmad:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Hasn't anyone been watching and listening to Obummer for the last three years? By now, anyone who has should know where his sympathies lie. I dare not say any more since I do not want to cross any lines and get myself in trouble with the moderators and administrator.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I've been to the markets in Egypt. I saw MANY instances of stores SELLING bags of grain, and boxes of goods, that are CLEARLY marked "gift of the United States of America". These "gifts" from US don't make it to the poor people that we intend, they just add to the coffers of the corrupt.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    He'd be hard pressed to beat Bush's record for African aid. That was hundreds of millions more than we'd ever sent over there in the past.
    You just have to get the Bush-bashing in, don't ya? Can someone else's evil ever stand alone in your eyes, or does it always have to be compared and judged relative to Bush?

Never underestimate the willingness of American Jewish groups to throw their Israeli cousins under the bus to stay on good terms with their liberal cocktail buddies.
    I can't find the article now, but I think I saw one with a headline yesterday that indicated they were becoming none to pleased with the Kenyan over this recent issue. And I've seen articles in the past that highlight their growing disenchantment. Who knows what will happen on election day, but the love affair is losing its sparkle.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Sounds like we are going to throw our long time allies, the Israelis, to the dogs. He is ordering them to move back to 67 borders and get nothing in return.

Surprise, surprise...the Muslim sticking it to Israel. Nobody could have seen that coming.

Top Bottom