• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Another reason I don't waste my money on the NRA, last look they gave Romney a rating of B, if now after what he said they don't at least lower that down to a F- then they show they are either ignorant, mismanaged or just taking lots of bribe (donation)money from Romney.....take your pick, this (R) will not vote for this bonehead.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I was going to ask the same question. Is it just the lowers that they want to ban because it has the S/N on it and trigger?
    If they got the ban they want, why do you suppose such details would matter? Uppers, lowers, trigger groups, magazines. Simply because they could be part of an "assault rifle".

Or maybe nothing would happen at all.:popcorn:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would like to see all politicians view on how they view the second amendment. Clinton stated several people lost their seat in 1994 due to their vote for the AWB.

Now the anti's are claiming that the loss the democrats suffered was not due to the AWB. And who knows, they may be right.
    Submit another, if they lose offices again, will that be proof??

hoosiersasquatch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Now the anti's are claiming that the loss the democrats suffered was not due to the AWB. And who knows, they may be right.
    Submit another, if they lose offices again, will that be proof??
    I have heard that too, however for "proof in the pudding" I would think the fact the sunset clause was allowed to come into effect and the fact the Democrats have shied away from re-introducing the AWB (until now if you count Obama's statement in the debate) does hold merit. I would speculate it is a strong possibility people that people likely did lose their seat because of their vote to pass the AWB.

I vote in every election , and if someone attempts to take my second amendment rights away, they can count on me voting against them.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    The POTUS is just a minor player in our scenario.

The other two elected parts of our Govt. need to know of our wrath before they get uppity. We can't let this go to the SCOTUS. And a resignation in writing to LaPierre might have some effect. He's been a used-d****e-bag for too long. EBG
    You can't know the answer, because a new AWB hasn't been written. Yet.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Welcome aboard.

Nice to have such an attitude here. Sorry I was not # 2. EBG
    I have heard that too, however for "proof in the pudding" I would think the fact the sunset clause was allowed to come into effect and the fact the Democrats have shied away from re-introducing the AWB (until now if you count Obama's statement in the debate) does hold merit. I would speculate it is a strong possibility people that people likely did lose their seat because of their vote to pass the AWB.

I vote in every election , and if someone attempts to take my second amendment rights away, they can count on me voting against them.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    ROSIE O'DONNELL, TV TALK SHOW HOSTESS
    "I think there should be a law -- and I know this is extreme -- that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns." "I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
    So, I wonder how many hungry people are eating steak and taters every night. There must be plenty of loot to go around.
    So willing to strip the rights of the millions that made her.:dunno:

air6dgo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Romney agrees with Obama as long as it is passed by both sides....tell me why I should vote for Romney again? __________________

like it or not your choices are Romney or obama that's why.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Romney agrees with Obama as long as it is passed by both sides....tell me why I should vote for Romney again? __________________

like it or not your choices are Romney or obama that's why.

Then how am i voting Gary Johnson if those are my only options? :facepalm: :horse:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Another reason I don't waste my money on the NRA, last look they gave Romney a rating of B, if now after what he said they don't at least lower that down to a F- then they show they are either ignorant, mismanaged or just taking lots of bribe (donation)money from Romney.....take your pick, this (R) will not vote for this bonehead.

No kidding...

I am still amazed by the level of zombies prowling around completely clueless as to how important this election is.

Vote independent or have your guns taken away. Which are people going to pick? I'm seeing a good majority of people (even here) getting in a big hurry to willingly hand over everything they have.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama...or Romney, depending on who decides to give their opinion.

What egg head traitor told you such a pile of steaming ****?
    It's mindsets like this that makes me think people just want their guns taken away.

Top Bottom