• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The media is still trying to bury these scandals as fast as they appear. As long as the media is in the bag for him the hue and cry from the entitlement crowd will ensure there will be no successful impeachment.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    The only thing that would get him out of office is that which may not be mentioned in this forum. What I'm waiting for is when the poor entitlement people that lavish praise on him now suddenly realize that all that money they expect to get from their tax returns is cut considerably because they don't have insurance and are fined--then maybe we'll hear some screaming!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Presume he's impeached, it's then a separate deal to have a sitting President removed from office.

You do remember that President Clinton was impeached, for LYING UNDER OATH, and he was not removed from office.

The two are not the same.

Yeah it didn't even leave a stain on his legacy, as we have become such a immoral society. Monica Lewinsky is the only one that ended up with stains. Ha Ha, sometimes I crack me up.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    BHO isn't going to be impeached and convicted.

The political will/courage to hold him accountable for anything just isn't there.

Top Bottom