• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Even if he does get impeached, he will just be pardoned by the next republican pres .... unless for some crazy reason another dem wins

brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    There is a petition to sign. I did. Will you?

The petition system is great because it makes people feel like they have a voice in government. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the only person who reads them is a lowly intern. I hate to say it but I don't see impeachment happening. This guy is too slick and the media will play up the race angle. It would be a complete **** show and there would probably be riots in the street.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Great, do you think we can impeach him before he arms the other side and then drags us into Armageddon?

Popeye81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    They impeached Clinton for lying about getting some knowledge from a fat chick.Obama has done way worse.Benghazi anyone???

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    His voting base would cry "Racism". Think of the L.A. riots with social media to be able to coordinate their efforts. Pretty scary stuff really.

J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    He's definitely done WAY worse than Clinton when it comes to lieing but I don't think he will ever get impeached. He has too much support from his base and media.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Presume he's impeached, it's then a separate deal to have a sitting President removed from office.

You do remember that President Clinton was impeached, for LYING UNDER OATH, and he was not removed from office.

The two are not the same.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Get back to me when a majority of the House and Senate sign the petition. Otherwise, it's not worth the electrons used to display it.

Top Bottom