• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Do not panic over this most recent terror attack, INGO. The country's in the very best of hands.

Here is Dear Leader off to the beach, er, a security briefing:

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

Ya know, I lived through the Carter years . . . I miss Jimmy Carter.:D

gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Did anyone note the way the White House (aka Obama) down played this Terrorist act. The called it an "attempted terrorist act". What the hell are these guys smoking?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Did anyone note the way the White House (aka Obama) down played this Terrorist act. The called it an "attempted terrorist act". What the hell are these guys smoking?

Must be Maui Wowie.

I thought Bamo said "if we offer our outstretched hand in aid, they will unclench their fist". Hows that going?

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    What "amuses" me the most is that some kid gets hurt at his rental "complex" and he rushes back from his golf game (which he was playing with some "friends" from Chicago), but he can't take care of national matters....I remember someone(s) complaining about Bush playing golf during some other national event...what was that.....he was then lambasted for it.....hmmmm

OH, and don't worry, according to Fox, he was able able to return to the course "after a brief delay".

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    I am thinking I rather like Obama doing nothing.

The more government gets involved in "security" the more rights get infringed and the more we have to rely on the government for our safety.

I seem to remember that despite all of the security measures, it was a citizen that stopped the whole thing. The real system (personal responsibility) worked. It won't always, but I give it a better shot than big, nanny-state government.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire

The more government gets involved in "security" the more rights get infringed and the more we have to rely on the government for our safety.

I seem to remember that despite all of the security measures, it was a citizen that stopped the whole thing. The real system (personal responsibility) worked. It won't always, but I give it a better shot than big, nanny-state government.

Don't get me wrong, the less he is in washington, the better. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all. :)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'd heard something about him not doing any speaking while on this vacation but there was a podium ready just in case. From the few sound bites I heard of his speech yesterday, his tone sounded like he couldn't wait to fire whoever wrote that speech. The words sounded tough but his heart wasn't in it at all.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie

That citizen was the militia - doing what the militia does - whether he knew it or not.
    :ingo:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom