• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With the other article that said he had to sleep on, it sure sounds like there may be something to this.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    WOW! well it certainly matches obama to a T. We already know he is NO LEADER! everything about this president is hyped up and fake. i hope this really gets out to the mainstream media, but they probly wont pick it up. they enjoy their "status" and bread crumbs they receive by being white house corespondents. the white house knows which reporters NOT to call on in their briefings. anyone else heard where bin ladens wife is at? i think she is important!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    There's a note making the rounds on Facebook saying something similar.

"RE Osama Bin Laden. Significant push to take him out months ago. Senior WH staff resisted. This was cause of much strain between HC and Obama/Jarrett. HC and LP were in constant communication over matter – both attempted to convince administration to act. Administration feared failure and resulting negative impact on president. Intel disgusted over politics over national security. Staff resigned/left. Check timeline to corroborate.

Now Intel already leaking to media facts surrounding how info obtained. Namely from enhanced interrogation efforts via GITMO prisoners. Obama administration placed in corner on this. Some media aware of danger to president RE this and attempting protection. Others looking for further investigation. We are pushing for them to follow through and already meeting with some access.

Point of determination made FOR Obama not BY Obama. Will clarify as details become more clear. Very clear divide between Military and WH. Jarrett marginalized 100% on decision to take out OBL. She played no part. BD worked with LP and HC to form coalition to force CoC to engage.

IMPORTANT SPECIFIC: When 48 hour go order issued, CoC was told, not requested. Administration scrambled to abort. That order was overruled. This order did not originate from CoC. Repeat – this order did not originate from CoC. He complied, but did not originate.

Independent military contacts have confirmed. Stories corroborate one another. This is legit.

The killing of Osama Bin Laden was in fact a Coup within Obama WH.

Speaking with additional contacts RE info.

Stay safe."

After having a chance to read it more thoroughly, I have to say: I thought Obama had been elected President, not Jarrett. Yes, he truly is a gutless wonder.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I always figured the Hill wore the pants in the Clinton House, apparently she has to wear them in the White House.

If it is the Clintons that leaked this, it may get some play in the MSM. If not, then it will be relegated to the fringe media (where we fringe people graze).

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    There's a note making the rounds on Facebook saying something similar.

After having a chance to read it more thoroughly, I have to say: I thought Obama had been elected President, not Jarrett. Yes, he truly is a gutless wonder.

O well, it say's it's legit right there, so it most be.

Come on guy's, the man did good. Give him some credit. Even if he himself didn't come up with the plan, he gave the go ahead. And even if he didn't, his administration did, so he gets the credit. I really hope this doesn't becomes the next birther thing. Where everyone tries to come up with a reason to dis on obama. There's so much he's done right out in the open to knock, just give him this one.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Source is FAIL. If the Enquirer reported it, then I'd look further into it.... no way Panetta would risk it. If he was wrong... he may have ended up with charges in the Hague.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I always figured the Hill wore the pants in the Clinton House, apparently she has to wear them in the White House.

If it is the Clintons that leaked this, it may get some play in the MSM. If not, then it will be relegated to the fringe media (where we fringe people graze).
    Lunatic fringe that is.:laugh:

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    Here's an interesting story. According to an unnamed White House source, Obama couldn't get permission from his puppetmaster (Valarie Jarrett) to pull the trigger on Bin Laden. Panetta gave the kill order. Interesting read, whether true or not.

White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden | Socyberty

Thanks for this post! It seemed unlikely to me that Obama would try something that gutsy! He has never exhibited any leadership qualities in anything except "Progressive" issues.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    "unnamed" source and Facebook don't exactly add a lot of credibility to any story.

Even after OBL's death, as a country, we continue to be devisive when we have cause for celebration. It's all about planting seeds of disinformation and allowing us to disintegrate from within. The U.S. is already catching flack from outsiders claiming we assassinated an unarmed man and then disrespected his remains.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Who knows how much truth there is to it. I does, however, match the stories about his indecision about killing the Somali pirates.

I think one thing that keeps coming out over and over the more we know about this guy is just how lightweight he is.

I think when the books start to come out, we're going to see a very interesting picture about this president.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    If I may compare him to a former president he's often likened to, compared to Jimmy Carter and Iran, Obama is a raging tiger.

Top Bottom