• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    I been trying to find the notes or anything saying if this well be a temporary or permanent gun ban?

my thoughts are this is bull ****. because of a couple of nut jobs we all have to pay the price. but with any luck this well be just like obama care. states well fire back and say NO to the obama bull ****.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    If you've got any belief that anything making it to the floor will have a "sunset provision" like the 94 ban, I've got a bridge to sell you. The grabbers saw how well that worked out and they're going for broke.

Welcome to INGO.

wolfy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    i know it did not work. they had two mass shooting when the gun ban was in order. but i been hearing obama is going to use executive order to force it on us all.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    mmm? now i feel dumb. what did i miss understand in my readings? or was i miss lead with the wrong information?

Speculation among many, is that the previous "AWB", was allowed to sunset, so anything presented before Congress will be permanent.

If the chosen one can't push it through Congress, he will utilize Executive Orders......but in any case, the attitude of the Federal Government is currently to inform the states to rub salt.

Thus far, the states have pretty much lost the fight, under the Supremacy Clause of COTUS.

wolfy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    so what is the real reason for them trying to ban assault rifles? why dont the feds and the government want us to own these types of rifles? more people are killed every year in cars and by drugs then they are with assault rifles. hell back in chicago had 500 deaths last year and no one is talking about that. and they have some nasty gun laws.

PMSTEEL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    President Barack Obama signed a bill into law on Thursday guaranteeing himself Secret Service protection for the rest of his life.
    White House press secretary Jay Carney said Obama signed the “Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012” on Thursday. The law affects Obama, former President George W. Bush and future presidents, who under current law would only be protected for 10 years after leaving office.

Read more: Obama signs bill giving himself lifetime Secret Service protection | The Daily Caller

wolfy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    President Barack Obama signed a bill into law on Thursday guaranteeing himself Secret Service protection for the rest of his life.
    White House press secretary Jay Carney said Obama signed the “Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012” on Thursday. The law affects Obama, former President George W. Bush and future presidents, who under current law would only be protected for 10 years after leaving office.

Read more: Obama signs bill giving himself lifetime Secret Service protection | The Daily Caller

ya i saw that to and that means we the people have to pay for it. and he only signed it into law because he knows he is going to **** we the people off.

people dont hate him because of his skin, they hate him because he dont know what he is doing and he is always kissing ass and always apologize for us the people.

i did not vote for him.

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    The speculation is lmost as bad as the talking heads in Washington, all this ban talk, and there isn't anything on paper. Pass the advil bottle please!

wolfy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    i know. i been letting something that really i have no control over and there is nothing even in ink get to me.
    i may go rent a good movie tomorrow and get me a large meat lovers pizza with hot wings and beer and just relax this weekend.

Top Bottom