• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    (snip) When Bush 1 was POTUS, both he and Barbra were great to us. Met them three times and very kind and genuine with their time and conversations. Each conversation lasted 5 to 10 minutes. (say what you want about his politics) Those three times it was only my crew and White House personal.(snip)

Seconded. Quite often I work with SS when POTUS and/or VIPs in CMH. The (elder) Bushes were a class act. Also met Margaret Thatcher and she was finest kind. They're not makin' 'em like that any more

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was going to go with yes...Then I found this pic...

ani_0.jpg

I don't know or care if she is bi, lesbianese or whatever but the gal sure is "sultry" for lack of a better word.....

Looks like she needs a trip to the groomer... Lots of mats in that "fur". :):

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    At various times during mt AF career, I flew Congressman, Senators, VP and POTUS support. I have flown them to many exotic countries and cities around the world. Most of them are obnoxious little whining pieces of human !@#$!!!!!. My crew and I were once offered a bribe to keep our mouth shut about who and what we saw on Waikiki beach one time. That's a true story.

An unnamed, yet well known Congresswoman was in our cockpit with us for 3 hours or so. She was reading a book and didn't say anything until she left the cockpit for landing. As she stood up she told us, and I quote "I always thought military guys were yelling at each other. Seems you guys are different."

To stay "above" the fray, their underlings do the bidding of MR. or MRS. XYZ. These twits are more obnoxious as they need and desperately want "love" from the people they work for.

Those people have NOTHING on this POTUS. I still write and call people that crew AF1. Two of have been there since the Clinton days. The public narcissistic personality POTUS displays in public is 1\10 of what happens behind closed doors. I am so tired of beer summits, race baiting, transparency, his Nobel Peace award, notice we are now in 3 wars, not 2, POTUS lecturing the people about everything as if we are children, his golfing, outside and now inside the White House.

While I can not wait until he exits the WH, I fear he will do more damage behind the scenes when he does leave. Why do I think that? Because he has a pen, a phone and no Constitution to circumvent.

Okay my rant is over. I have to go find some Xanax.

it would have quite interesting to have been on Air Force One the day he came back from Oregon. When the people said we want NOBAMA. He has one super-inflated image of himself and really don't want to keep people safe but under control.

Stop crime and illegal drugs, create jobs not increase immigration if you want to decrease violence. POTUS is just waiting on another tragedy to promote his agenda it's terrible we have seen that before.

BTW, you got any more Xanax?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He wants to spend time on "gun control"? To achieve what exactly? He has lost on guns over and over again. Just how many guns has Obama sold over 7 years? 100 million maybe, guys? http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmi...bled-during-obamas-years-in-office-heres-why/

How many have carry permits because of Obama? "Well, Obama's gonna ban carrying guns, I better go get mine." I have read this very frickin' thing on INGO even though the feds have absolutely nothing to do with carry licenses. Obama is driving Americans to go get them.

This is so insane I can only think that Obama wants to burn the Democrat Party to the ground in 2016 as he will not be around? The Democrats do not deserve political life without him? I know he has the ego to think this.

Why do I keep flashing on Hitler in the bunker ordering Speer to destroy Germany as the Allies advanced in 1945?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He wants to spend time on "gun control"? To achieve what exactly? He has lost on guns over and over again. Just how many guns has Obama sold over 7 years? 100 million maybe, guys? Forbes Welcome

How many have carry permits because of Obama? "Well, Obama's gonna ban carrying guns, I better go get mine." I have read this very frickin' thing on INGO even though the feds have absolutely nothing to do with carry licenses. Obama is driving Americans to go get them.

This is so insane I can only think that Obama wants to burn the Democrat Party to the ground in 2016 as he will not be around? The Democrats do not deserve political life without him? I know he has the ego to think this.

Why do I keep flashing on Hitler in the bunker ordering Speer to destroy Germany as the Allies advanced in 1945?

I think you are the one who taught me about this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I keep waiting for the day when the Executive Order comes down banning "military style" general purpose rifles and magazines over 10 rounds. Even though it would be unconstitutional, the current Supreme Court would not touch it. Congress would work themselves into a lather of pointless political posturing, but take no action. The only reason it has not happened already, is the effect it would have on the 2016 presidential race. In December 2016, we might see an EO like this, issued as a "bite me" departing gift.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011

Herr Hitler was on mind while writing in my post. In reference to Gordon's Law when a thread is trying to make sense of the most radical President of our history that wants to fundamentally change the way we do things then the law will definitely go into effect.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom