• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    He really is a legend in his own mind. I can't even begin to deal with the self-importance in that article.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    At various times during mt AF career, I flew Congressman, Senators, VP and POTUS support. I have flown them to many exotic countries and cities around the world. Most of them are obnoxious little whining pieces of human !@#$!!!!!. My crew and I were once offered a bribe to keep our mouth shut about who and what we saw on Waikiki beach one time. That's a true story.

An unnamed, yet well known Congresswoman was in our cockpit with us for 3 hours or so. She was reading a book and didn't say anything until she left the cockpit for landing. As she stood up she told us, and I quote "I always thought military guys were yelling at each other. Seems you guys are different."

To stay "above" the fray, their underlings do the bidding of MR. or MRS. XYZ. These twits are more obnoxious as they need and desperately want "love" from the people they work for.

Those people have NOTHING on this POTUS. I still write and call people that crew AF1. Two of have been there since the Clinton days. The public narcissistic personality POTUS displays in public is 1\10 of what happens behind closed doors. I am so tired of beer summits, race baiting, transparency, his Nobel Peace award, notice we are now in 3 wars, not 2, POTUS lecturing the people about everything as if we are children, his golfing, outside and now inside the White House.

While I can not wait until he exits the WH, I fear he will do more damage behind the scenes when he does leave. Why do I think that? Because he has a pen, a phone and no Constitution to circumvent.

Okay my rant is over. I have to go find some Xanax.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    At various times during mt AF career, I flew Congressman, Senators, VP and POTUS support. I have flown them to many exotic countries and cities around the world. Most of them are obnoxious little whining pieces of human !@#$!!!!!. My crew and I were once offered a bribe to keep our mouth shut about who and what we saw on Waikiki beach one time. That's a true story.

An unnamed, yet well known Congresswoman was in our cockpit with us for 3 hours or so. She was reading a book and didn't say anything until she left the cockpit for landing. As she stood up she told us, and I quote "I always thought military guys were yelling at each other. Seems you guys are different."

To stay "above" the fray, their underlings do the bidding of MR. or MRS. XYZ. These twits are more obnoxious as they need and desperately want "love" from the people they work for.

Those people have NOTHING on this POTUS. I still write and call people that crew AF1. Two of have been there since the Clinton days. The public narcissistic personality POTUS displays in public is 1\10 of what happens behind closed doors. I am so tired of beer summits, race baiting, transparency, his Nobel Peace award, notice we are now in 3 wars, not 2, POTUS lecturing the people about everything as if we are children, his golfing, outside and now inside the White House.

While I can not wait until he exits the WH, I fear he will do more damage behind the scenes when he does leave. Why do I think that? Because he has a pen, a phone and no Constitution to circumvent.

Okay my rant is over. I have to go find some Xanax.

So, what DID you see on Waikiki beach that one time?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    More citizens are quietly getting fed up with him and his narcissism. He seems to be catching more flack than usual for his stance on the French terrorist attack and the Syrian refugees. If there is an ISIS Syrian refugee terror attack here on the scale of the French attacks, I can see impeachment proceedings being brought against him. I don't know if it can pass the Senate (I could be surprised, Dem governors are refusing Syrian refugees), but it sure would be a slap in the face to him and put a nice nasty mark on his "legacy."

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    My crew and I were partying like rock stars at a bar on the beach.

Without names, as he is in office to this day. About 11:30 to midnight, we saw a certain Senator walking on the beach. He was not alone and with someone that was 1\3 or less of his age and definitely not his wife. His wife was on the trip and we could identify her. This woman was NOT his wife. So we are thinking, niece, daughter in college, etc.

The instant he saw us, the hand holding stopped and the young woman literally ran away. Not like a sprint run more like power walking and never looked back.

He approached us and engaged in BS conversation for 1 to 2 minutes. He then pulls out a WAD OF MONEY!!!!!!! and drops $500.00 in one hundred dollar bills on the table. Worked out to be $100.00 apiece. He told us to have a great night.

The next day and for the next 6 days of the trip he never looked at us nor spoke to us. He must have ordered his aides to bring him his in-flight meals. Never saw that before or after this instance. 100% of the time the stewards serve everyone and pickup the dirty dishes.

The POS is still in office. Even after he dies, I won't name him for his families sake.

When Bush 1 was POTUS, both he and Barbra were great to us. Met them three times and very kind and genuine with their time and conversations. Each conversation lasted 5 to 10 minutes. (say what you want about his politics) Those three times it was only my crew and White House personal.

At times I had the Secret Service on board after a POTUS visit. They drink as soon as wheels up. They have the really great stories, unfortunately stories that can not be told.

If I was in court, putting my hand on a Bible, this is the story I would tell.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My crew and I were partying like rock stars at a bar on the beach.

Without names, as he is in office to this day. About 11:30 to midnight, we saw a certain Senator walking on the beach. He was not alone and with someone that was 1\3 or less of his age and definitely not his wife. His wife was on the trip and we could identify her. This woman was NOT his wife. So we are thinking, niece, daughter in college, etc.

The instant he saw us, the hand holding stopped and the young woman literally ran away. Not like a sprint run more like power walking and never looked back.

He approached us and engaged in BS conversation for 1 to 2 minutes. He then pulls out a WAD OF MONEY!!!!!!! and drops $500.00 in one hundred dollar bills on the table. Worked out to be $100.00 apiece. He told us to have a great night.

The next day and for the next 6 days of the trip he never looked at us nor spoke to us. He must have ordered his aides to bring him his in-flight meals. Never saw that before or after this instance. 100% of the time the stewards serve everyone and pickup the dirty dishes.

The POS is still in office. Even after he dies, I won't name him for his families sake.

When Bush 1 was POTUS, both he and Barbra were great to us. Met them three times and very kind and genuine with their time and conversations. Each conversation lasted 5 to 10 minutes. (say what you want about his politics) Those three times it was only my crew and White House personal.

At times I had the Secret Service on board after a POTUS visit. They drink as soon as wheels up. They have the really great stories, unfortunately stories that can not be told.

If I was in court, putting my hand on a Bible, this is the story I would tell.

What's even funnier is Waikiki is know to have tranny hookers all over that place just ready to pounce on drunk tourists and military.
    Are you sure it was a female?

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't know why anyone listens to that liar scumbag. Anyone supporting that un-American, Constitution hating scumbag should be run out of the country.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't know why anyone listens to that liar scumbag. Anyone supporting that un-American, Constitution hating scumbag should be run out of the country.

So you haven't supported a president in the last 60 odd years?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So Ani DiFranco is out?

I was going to go with yes...Then I found this pic...

91274.jpg

And this one...

ani_0.jpg

I don't know or care if she is bi, lesbianese or whatever but the gal sure is "sultry" for lack of a better word.....

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's got to be stylish. Big media magnifies and reflects his image back to him, but in the end that's all there is, a reflection.

Top Bottom