• ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Our founders made one significant error in the Constitution by failing to include violation of the oath of office under treason, then we could easily be rid of that piece of s**t.

Prior to the error you point out, they erred in assuming descending generations would be careful enough not to give the highest office to someone so undeserving.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    It's funny because him whining about gun laws is one of my biggest frustrations.

one would think that with all the gun laws we have, despite the efforts of the most recent offenders family, that the most recent mass shooting would have never happened......a rational individual would lay the blame purely at the existence of so called "gun free" zones.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Obama admits US gun laws are his 'biggest frustration' - BBC News

"In an interview with the BBC, Mr Obama said it was "distressing" not to have made progress on the issue "even in the face of repeated mass killings".He vowed to keep trying, but the BBC's North America editor Jon Sopel said the president did not sound very confident.

But with just 18 months left in power, he said gun control was the area where he has been "most frustrated and most stymied" since coming to power in 2009."

If he's truly frustrated, there is one place where he has absolute authority to ban all firearms, for the remainder of his term of office:

2la3402.jpg

I can say with relative certainty that he would have no opposition.

Given that, I suggest that he is not committed to a world without guns, so long as he keeps them so close to himself and his family.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I were him, I'd leave the battle against gun rights and start one to improve the state of mental health in this country.

I'm not sure where in the constitution it requires or even permits the federal government, much less the president, do anything regarding mental health.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    To be honest, I actually do. I don't think he really has a grasp of how the concept works.

What concept? If guns were wiped out of existence, there would be no shootings. It's kinda hard to attack that reasoning. I think he has a pretty good grasp on the concept myself. What I don't get, is why people like you keep giving him the benefit of the doubt? The FBP (First Black President) is not a person whose heart is in the right place, but is simply "misguided." He is a freedom-despising, anti-Second Amendment statist who (derisively) referred to the Constitution as a "charter of negative liberties," and is apparently less concerned about Iran acquiring an Atomic Bomb than a religious "Bitter Clinger" American owning a gun.

He was incensed the Assault Weapon ban didn't pass because his own party left him at the altar in the Senate. It was his first real professional embarrassment, the first time anybody of consequence said "No" to him. His political existence had been charmed up until that point. He's livid about it, and will carry a special hatred of gun-owners to his grave.

Mission accomplished, gun owners :yesway:. Thank you for showing America how it's done. (And don't let up...because the political duo who gave us the first AW Ban will be back in the White House before you know it).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If I could sprout wings and fly I could miss all the morning traffic on the way to work.

Pretty hard to attack that reasoning too.

But I can't sprout wings and guns will never be wiped out of existence.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What concept? If guns were wiped out of existence, there would be no shootings. It's kinda hard to attack that reasoning. I think he has a pretty good grasp on the concept myself. What I don't get, is why people like you keep giving him the benefit of the doubt? The FBP (First Black President) is not a person whose heart is in the right place, but is simply "misguided." He is a freedom-despising, anti-Second Amendment statist who (derisively) referred to the Constitution as a "charter of negative liberties," and is apparently less concerned about Iran acquiring an Atomic Bomb than a religious "Bitter Clinger" American owning a gun.

He was incensed the Assault Weapon ban didn't pass because his own party left him at the altar in the Senate. It was his first real professional embarrassment, the first time anybody of consequence said "No" to him. His political existence had been charmed up until that point. He's livid about it, and will carry a special hatred of gun-owners to his grave.

Mission accomplished, gun owners :yesway:. Thank you for showing America how it's done. (And don't let up...because the political duo who gave us the first AW Ban will be back in the White House before you know it).

:+1:

Quoted so you can read it again, since everyone should.

Top Bottom