• ...and so much more!
  • Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    I would love to attend this function, as I will be in the area Thursday evening. However, I may not be carrying as I have to be in Chicago on Friday morning. :-(

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Cigar Lounge is staying open LATE tonight for anyone who wants to watch the football game. We are closing after the game.

Oh, and tomorrow evening a rep will be here with some cigars, offering deals, etc. Just an informal night with the rep, but there may be some freebies???

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Me too, but I keep changing my mind. I'm thinking of going retro.

Archer+lineup.jpg

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I should be able to make it and am looking forward to it. If I am coming from the south going north on 41 and make a left onto 30 which side of the road is it on?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I should be able to make it and am looking forward to it. If I am coming from the south going north on 41 and make a left onto 30 which side of the road is it on?
    It will be on your left/south. As soon as you turn on to 30 west stay in the left lane. It is just past the first light on Rt 30. There is a center turn lane to make the left turn.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

It will be on your left/south. As soon as you turn on to 30 west stay in the left lane. It is just past the first light on Rt 30. There is a center turn lane to make the left turn.

The parking lot is usually full on open carry nights, there is a D.O.T. parking lot on the west side of our property, its a safe bet you will find a spot in that parking lot.

Top Bottom