• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It would be great if you could pop your head in between sword fighting melensdad!
    Its too far from our Saber club (club meets in St John, ends at 11:30, but usually don't get out that early, got to change, etc)

Not to burst any bubbles, but the Gander Mtn. on the S.S. of Indy has it clearly posted on the front entry doors. Some thing to effect of no displayed or loaded firearms permitted. Some one from the area can probably fill in better that I.
    The local Gander Mtn has a sign on the door the EXEMPTS carry permit holders. It says if you bring a gun into the store, it must be unloaded and you must go to the gunsmith area but it then says that carry permit holders are not subject to that restriction.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    You know, We could do two different get togethers. Some on saturday, some on Sunday, and we could all compare notes/VIDEOS. Just a thought. I could make it there both days just for the hell of it. I'm sure those guys will LOVE seeing me with backup. TWICE. :evilangel:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I work Wed. thru Sun. noon until eight.Ya those hours really bite but I am glad I am working. So unless it is a breakfast or a Mon or Tues I won't be able to attend. I will be there in spirit.

Last edited:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Like I was saying, we could do two different events, one saturday morning, and one sunday say noonish? First group could more than likely get hassled, then school them, and the second group basically do a follow-up to see if anything has changed.

Was at gander again tonight actually picking up the 22 and only one of the guys was there, and the Asst. Mgr. I want to say the managers name was... Jeff? And the other guy was Vince V. For the record, he was the less "mushroom"-headed one. The other guy wasn't there tonight. I'm just going to call him grumpy.

truckie166

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    If the event is on the 14 or 15 i cant make it because of work. Bit if it is another weekent i would love to attend. Expecially because i just recieved my permit this week.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Okay. I make a motion that we scrap an OC event this weekend. Lets try to plan one a few weeks out from now. Our first event only had 5 or 6 OCers, and we had a week to plan on. Lets make a date so people can plan accordingly. Though most of my plans are on the fly, there ARE some people who make plans. I'm just trying to be courteous to everyone.

You guys are backing me up because of my incident. We can do it when it's convenient for the colony. Just my 2 pennies.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yea, I can be there. Turnandshoot has school. Don't know about DarkLight. Prometheus and Mrs. can make it.

I think this ones falling apart...

Top Bottom