• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meet n Shoot date

• Saturday, August 31st (Labor Day Weekend)

Votes: 3 17.6%
    • Saturday, September 7th

Votes: 6 35.3%
    • Saturday, Sept 14th

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Let's pick a date. These seem to always be on a Saturday so I'm gonna leave the polls to few Saturdays.

Poll will be open for 3 weeks, and open to multiple selections. So if several of the options work, select them all

As always the meet n shoot will take place at Winamac FWA range. Generally meet up at the 25 yard range

Time on meet up varies. Get there when ya want. I'm usually there from 11am est to 4pm est. Other members get there when they open

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Told the gf about maybe the 14th she could go with to the range. She asked me if i needed to buy ammo for the day. I said no, i should have enough 9mm an 22lr. She says ok, so i say..i might need to buy a couple new guns for the shoot.. she just laughed and says with what money..

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Have been looking forward to this and making plans,.....and it just dawned on me that the 14th is the Rochester gun show and I'll be there from 6am to 4pm. Guess I'm not going to make the meet-n-shoot. Hopefully there's enough good weather to plan another this fall.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sept. 14th winning in a landslide, and it looks like I may not be able to make that date. Daughter has a music competition at Hanover High School that day
    Update. Looks like I should be there. Her performance isn't until 6:45 pm. However she won't be able to come with to the shoot as she has to be at the High school at 1pm. So will be just me

Thinking I'll bring the AK and AR in 7.62. Will probably bring a couple 22lrs as well. Not sure after that. Definitely some handguns. Thinking 10mm this go round

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Update. Looks like I should be there. Her performance isn't until 6:45 pm. However she won't be able to come with to the shoot as she has to be at the High school at 1pm. So will be just me

Thinking I'll bring the AK and AR in 7.62. Will probably bring a couple 22lrs as well. Not sure after that. Definitely some handguns. Thinking 10mm this go round
    Great news for you but not the daughter. This shoot, my gf and daughter will be coming..i think daughters bf also. I plan on them shooting pistols and could use you and @repeter1977 help if possible or anyone else. I know daughters bf was looking at some other pistols and told him there should be a few options if he ask, he could shoot.

Top Bottom