• Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    You do realize you guys are doing this on Yom Kippur don'tcha? Supposed to be atoning for my transgressions...not out having fun. Oh well...guess I can atone for missing this year's atonement by atoning next year.

I should be there...don't know what all I will bring. I am still working on the Cetme...waiting for rollers. May bring the AR. A 38 revolver or two. Comped Glock.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just need to give this a bump since Jediagh is down in Florida on vacation and can't bump this to remind everyone that this is less than a week away.

As a reminder, I again will bring a grill and some hot dogs/buns.

Those of you who have volunteered to bring snacks/food should please remember that there are NO picnic facilities available so all the food we eat should be "finger food" and properly portioned for eating by hand. While food like Apple Pie would probably be a big hit with the crowd, you'd need to also bring plates, forks and serving utenciles. Pre-Cut brownies, homemade chocolate chip cookies or bags of chips would probably be a lot easier for everyone . . . but if you want to wow us with your pie making skills then please do so!!!

I know a couple folks have volunteered to bring bottled water, that would be greatly appreciated.

ADDING TO THE GUN LIST: I'll be bringing a Detonics ScoreMaster target pistol in 45acp.

As for attendance, CigarBob will be MISSING IN ACTION from this event, so we will not have the large selection of cigars we had last time. He will be at a Church Security Seminar in Ohio. I will do my best to snag some cigars from my humidor to bring to the event.

Also attending, and missing from the list on page 1 will be member 9mmJV (Juan), I know he is coming because we will be car pooling. I'm also trying to have another guest show up as well.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    ok...Add LadyGhost and myself onto the list. of who is attending.

As for what guns. let me see.

AR-15 (.223REM/5.56)
    10/22 (.22LR)
    M1 Carbine (.30 carbine)
    P22 (.22LR)
    Neos (.22LR)
    XD-9 (9mm)
    XD-40 (.40S&W)
    High Point Carbine (9mm)
    Stoeger P-350 (12 gauge)
    I think that is all. unless something new drops into my lap before then.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Looks like I am going to be there for sure. I will have a new shooter with me. She just got her first gun and has only fired one round in her life. She is wanting to try some hand guns. I will have my 10/22 and might bring the Mossberg 500. Going shopping this week for my first had gun. Looking for a XDm .40 or Glock but you never know what might catch my eye. Will bring drinks, snacks, or something to share with the group.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    well guys plans have changed and im not going to be able to make it to the shoot on saturday. I got called in on a favor for an old boss and I can't say no. I will get some OSB out there when I can, but it will probably be next week when I am available then. I will try Wednesday night, but I dont think I can get there fast enough to get there after class but before they close. Maybe Sunday I can get out there if I dont have too much homework. sorry fellas... count me out...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm back! The mouse says "Hi" BTW. Yeah right! FYI.. They only check your bags but not you so in theory you could CC in the parks if you wanted to.

CLif45 no biggie. There was someone else that was going to drop off some plywood **BEFORE** this SAT. Not sure if that has occurred yet or not.

Ghost does this mean LadyGhost is also out for sat?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Welcome back Jediagh, been quiet around here while you were out enjoying yourself...

Back in Da Region...

See you on the 18th....

Hoping to get some more mags in for a saiga 12 before then... need to make a mess of the target area with this thing and add ice to my shoulder afterwords....

Sorry to hear that Ghost is running off on us, but it looks like he is going to a whole nother world...

Little mermaid, hmmmm...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I'm back! The mouse says "Hi" BTW. Yeah right! FYI.. They only check your bags but not you so in theory you could CC in the parks if you wanted to.

CLif45 no biggie. There was someone else that was going to drop off some plywood **BEFORE** this SAT. Not sure if that has occurred yet or not.

Ghost does this mean LadyGhost is also out for sat?

And what do you think the answer to that is my little brown friend? :laugh: Unless your wife is going to let you have a mistress I would suggest leaving her alone. She can shoot, and shoot pretty darn well!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You should now....only in your case it's better TWO THIRDS! (the daughter AND the wife are better than him....)

Well I am very humble compared to the huge inflated ego you have. I know my wife and daughter are my better 2/3rds. Heck they might even be my better 7/8ths :)

She is SSSOOOO HOOOTTT!@!!!!!! LOL!!
    Little mermaid, hmmmm...
    Yup, the mermaid's grotto is the best place in Disney. Now it would be better if they served beer.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Well plan change again. There was a miscommunication, and I have to work next Saturday. So I am able to shoot again, but cant go to the gun show Saturday. I like Sunday better anyway...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Clif45
    So will you be able to bring the plywood then?

@others
    Updated the main post again.

BTW...
    Sep 18 Saturday Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom