Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Did you, perchance, mean "Angel?" I don't mean to be obtuse, but angle is acutely different than Angel, right?

-1 4 me!
    I spelled it right on the OP as "angel" but then go and write "angle" in the post. :rolleyes: c how must stress ya give me. ;)

It's under "angel" as in "creatures with wings take come from..." :D

-Jedi

ps.
    Be nice or no hat 4 u.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Ooooh, FRESH MEAT.

I will be CC'ing my invisible gun. I don't have an INGO cap but I do have a sticker we all got at the last meet, I shall stick it to my forehead.

I was at old chicago the other day and while waiting for a table I heard the unmistakable noise of a taser on drive stun... I wonder who was dicking around.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Please no long guns to this event. The event is two-fold.

1) Put a face to the INGO callsign you read/see so often
    2) Allow those shy or new to OC (a handgun) to OC (a handgun) in the comforts of a group of OCers.

Enjoy the food, the great company, and see you all there.

-Jedi

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    No long guns? That's crazy. I'll pay the tab for anyone who has an AR slung over their shoulder for the entirety of the event. That included dessert if you have more than 4 items attached to the rails, one of which must be a bayonet. (One person only please) :-D

Also, are we doing individual tabs (I'd assume) or one big tab for the group? Just asking to be sure because if that was the case for some reason I'd make sure to bring cash.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Also, are we doing individual tabs (I'd assume) or one big tab for the group? Just asking to be sure because if that was the case for some reason I'd make sure to bring cash.

With a group this big I'm not sure if they will allow individual tabs. Typically party of 8+ gets put on one tab to ensure the 15% - 20% tip. I was planning on taking $50 in singles; $50 in fives to make change for everyone and put the entire tab on my credit card. NO I AM NOT PLANNING ON PAYING FOR ALL YOU LOSERS.

Now they might do individual tabs if we agree to the auto 15% or 20% tip on the individual bills. Guess it would be a matter of talking to them about it. Either way I still plan on bring that cash.

-Jedi

ps.
    @ those who went to the Santiago MEET & EAT how did you guys handle it?
    The one prior to that was at Five Guys and that was very easy to deal with.
    The one prior to that @ Quaker Oil we were a much smaller group (10 at most).

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    No long guns? That's crazy. I'll pay the tab for anyone who has an AR slung over their shoulder for the entirety of the event. That included dessert if you have more than 4 items attached to the rails, one of which must be a bayonet. (One person only please) :-D

Would the front and rear sight (BUIS) count as a single item? Does the bayonet have to be unsheathed? Would a forward sling attachment point count as one of the four items?

Right now, I am looking at an EOTech, MagPul AFG, Insight Tech M6X, DD QD sling attachment point, and bayonet.

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Ill be there. Sounds like we need some 'out in the sticks' type people there to keep things even.
    By the way, does anyone know if this is a must be 21 to enter place? If not, Ill see if younster wants to come

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Sorry guys the GF and I will not be attending this event as I got called into work at Midwest that weekend.

Will try for the next one tho!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Put me down as a maybe.

I am off work for now (but am on call) AND my wife is due to birth our 3rd child on the 25th. I NEED to make one of these but, don't wanna set anything in stone for this one....

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    should we just tell the [STRIKE]hottie[/STRIKE] hostess we're with "Angle"?

Kurt-Angle.jpg

:dunno:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Also, saw this recently driving in Homewood...
    Thought it was awesome so I risked my life and the lives of many other innocents to snap a pic. I hope you all appreciate my sacrifice.

IMG-20111215-00042-1.jpg

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom