NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I enjoy a little Cesar’s garbage pizza once in a smoke. Is it good? Not really. Is it $6? Yep!! I’ll grab a pizza and a pop for lunch occasionally and it’s $6.42. Worth every penny(ish)
    7-11 has some wings. 5 for $8 is pretty expensive, but they run 2 for one specials if you sign up for their frequent flyer. Pretty decent size. Bone in wings. Boneless are crap (any where)

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Anybody hear about the golf cart crash (w/ serious injury) in Valpo on Saturday? Curious if it's going to be reported. My Mom and Daughter were walking the fair grounds park during my softball tournament and pretty much saw it happen.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Coach Kobe went to help out the Purdue team yesterday at Northwestern University's Ryan Fieldhouse at the Remenyik ROC fencing competition. He was allowed on the competition floor with the athletes and was not relegated to the bleachers. Kobe used to be a familiar face at NCAA and national competitions when Dasha was on Notre Dame's varsity squad but since she graduated he's been taking time off. Until this weekend's event at Northwestern, and he was recognized by many of the officials and athletes.

IMG_3699.jpeg
    IMG_3685.jpeg

IMG_3670.jpeg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Coach Kobe went to help out the Purdue team yesterday at Northwestern University's Ryan Fieldhouse at the Remenyik ROC fencing competition. He was allowed on the competition floor with the athletes and was not relegated to the bleachers. Kobe used to be a familiar face at NCAA and national competitions when Dasha was on Notre Dame's varsity squad but since she graduated he's been taking time off. Until this weekend's event at Northwestern, and he was recognized by many of the officials and athletes.

View attachment 386879
    View attachment 386880

View attachment 386881
    Future saber student 1 day?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    7-11 has some wings. 5 for $8 is pretty expensive, but they run 2 for one specials if you sign up for their frequent flyer. Pretty decent size. Bone in wings. Boneless are crap (any where)
    Hot take, boneless wings are actually good(they're basically jedi sized chicken tenders). Calling them "boneless wings" is the problem.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hot take, boneless wings are actually good(they're basically jedi sized chicken tenders). Calling them "boneless wings" is the problem.
    Yeah. I dont bother with actual chicken wings. Not enough meat for the price, especially at most establishments. I'll take "boneless wings" everytime if I have the choice

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Messing with a friends car... Front ball joint blew out. Replacing both. Stabilizer links one broken. Tow truck destroyed a CV joint. (Because of ball joint) Looking it over and it has a bad tie rod. Ugh. Hate to tell people more stuff is busted.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Messing with a friends car... Front ball joint blew out. Replacing both. Stabilizer links one broken. Tow truck destroyed a CV joint. (Because of ball joint) Looking it over and it has a bad tie rod. Ugh. Hate to tell people more stuff is busted.
    You really want to "mess with it" go buy a couple White Castle Double Cheeseburgers with double onions and stuff them into his heater vent

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Really?

I thought that was the best part of being a mechanic!

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

View attachment 386879
    View attachment 386880

View attachment 386881
    Awesome looking building, though I bet those clear span mainframes were not cheap.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay.
    That took longer than I thought.
    The 'faces' are running.

The 3 "fluorescent" LED animals took longer, because I don't want them turned off with the timer.
    Turn them off, and you have to manually turn them on, and I don't like that.
    So, I had to run an extra cable with 3 outlets for that.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thank you to the person who posted a while back about the Indiana Dinosaur Museum. I wasn’t aware of it until I saw that post. I took my daughter there today and she had a blast.
    You're welcome. Glad she enjoyed it. Hope she got to see the bison and tour the SB Chocolate Co.
    They really did a nice job with that museum.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    On Saturday, some knucklehead decided my truck needed a little custom body work. Of course he/she/it didn't leave a note with contact info.

Top Bottom