• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Not exactly sure but my mom sent me to therapy when I was a kid and my dad had me taken out of it when it turned out my problems back then were at least partially from him being a total prick. So my guess is probably growing up with a **** of a dad and a sprinkling of ADHD or something.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This is my favorite weather honestly. I was out shooting yesterday from 12-6pm. Wind and all. I hate snow, but I actually really enjoy training in it. It makes me appreciate the nice weather more when it comes around.
    Pack your bags and move south of us30 in lake county. Another anti-snow hater! :p

Looks like only melensdad and jedi are in the pro-snow club.

GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    Pack your bags and move south of us30 in lake county. Another anti-snow hater! :p

Looks like only melensdad and jedi are in the pro-snow club.
    Yeah, I can deal, I just don't prefer to deal with it lol. I'm also used to crappy Chicago snow that turns black and grey slush in about 10 min after landing.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Where do I want to go for Chinese in NWI? I'm not looking for fancy or fusion, just not garbage. Haven't tried any yet.
    Always judge a place by it's dumplings. If the dumplings look thin and flat, just return the food and walk away.1697987457032.png

However if the dumplings are fried and look mostly steamed, while at the same time looking doughy and plump, you have found a treasure.

1697987573794.png

New Dragon in Valparaiso always had good food for a good price.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Where do I want to go for Chinese in NWI? I'm not looking for fancy or fusion, just not garbage. Haven't tried any yet.
    Musashi in Chesterton is Japanese and our go to, but a tad far for you.

J.W. Chen's If you happen to be in South Bend. Finally got my wife there this summer. She is a crab rangoon fan. She took a bite and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Was there one time and the owner offered to make me a whitefish dish not on the menu. It was fantastic.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    @darkkevin will chime in I'm sure, but IMO the only one in the area that is above mediocre is G Jin on 30 in Schererville, in the strip mall just east of Walmart. Avoid buffets at all cost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom