NWI, North of US-30

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But you have all the links on queue. And the emails a-ready.
    Plus we like having a minority as the "leader" of the group. It helps us seem less racist. Like every white guys "one black friend". :D

REP inbound for that 1! ROFL!!!

So u guys r just using me. Hum... Now I know I'm taking you to that "90 day survival class in Gary in JAN!"

--EDIT--
    Can someone rep him I must spread around 1st it says.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    But you have all the links on queue. And the emails a-ready.
    Plus we like having a minority as the "leader" of the group. It helps us seem less racist. Like every white guys "one black friend". :D

A Complement and a Burn all in one post. Nicely Done.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks. I never black friday shopped before but I'm gonna grab a 10/22 as a project gun.

Good luck & I mean that with a SERIOUS face. I use to shop on Black Friday but for the last past 4 years don't bother anymore. The having to wait before the crack of dawn, hassle of the masses, and lines and planning to get a good deal is not worth it for me anymore.

I now shop from the comfort of my house (ie. internet), have gifts shipped and wrapped by the vendor and off they go. :rockwoot:

If you do plan on going to Cabela's and you want to ensure you get a 10/22 then I suggest you get there on Thanksgiving day night at least 10 to 12 hours BEFORE the store opens to get in line.

FYI I got a pink 10/22 I'll willing to sell to you for $1,000 USD if you like. :laugh:

Last edited:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    There are a few interesting things there. I may wait until the bass pro flyer comes out. Looking for a safe and lot and lots of ammo. Maybe a good HD shotgun that can work for three gun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There are a few interesting things there. I may wait until the bass pro flyer comes out. Looking for a safe and lot and lots of ammo. Maybe a good HD shotgun that can work for three gun.

Save your money & go with a Johnson Safe. You won't be sorry and it will be better quality than anything you can buy retail around here.

For the 10/22, you could go to walmart in Valpo and buy it for 179ish...

But.. But.. then you get to experience being a cirminal as they (WAL-MART) walks you, and your new 10/22 out the door for all the world to see while your buddy walks with you OC all the way in/out. :rolleyes:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I didn't think Cabelas would have the same lines as Walmart and best buy. Yeah I don't need to save $20 nearly that bad. I thought I'd just go at 8 or 9 and grab one and go.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'm trying to sell my gunvault, I'm hoping to sell it local FTF.
    I'll be at the Meet and Shoot Sunday if anyone there is interested I could bring it and save everyone a drive.
    WTS: Gunvault Multi-vault deluxe - INGunOwners

I hope this isn't frowned upon in this thread, but I recalled Bill B doing something similar with some pistols so I'm assuming I'm not being rude by mentioning it here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm trying to sell my gunvault, I'm hoping to sell it local FTF.
    I'll be at the Meet and Shoot Sunday if anyone there is interested I could bring it and save everyone a drive.
    WTS: Gunvault Multi-vault deluxe - INGunOwners

I hope this isn't frowned upon in this thread, but I recalled Bill B doing something similar with some pistols so I'm assuming I'm not being rude by mentioning it here.

Not frown upon at all. In fact I say you put a LINK in the MEET & SHOOT as well about it in case someone wants you to bring it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here you are being all nice, and I was all set to call in a MWG if I saw you at Cabellas, mean muggin me. :D

Hey!!! I was going to call MWG on you. :laugh:
    Being nice cause I'm tired and have another 9 mins before I can shut this PC down. Doing some disk re-formats that are taking wwwwaaaaayyyyy 2 long! :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom