• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well general doc said it's pink eye but not the contagises stuff. 3 flavors of pink eye, 2 require meds. The one i have is broken blood vessels.
    She is sending me to eye doc tomorroe for confirmation that eye is ok since im feeling some pain in it now.

If you strain too hard when trying to poop you can pop a blood vessel. But I'm not saying you are full of $#!+. No sir. I am not not saying it. Might be implying it :):

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    DK and GG are the best! Look what made its way to my house tonight. :rockwoot:
    1020141816a-1.jpg

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Doc believes it was caused due to my violent coughing I had a week ago as I was getting over the cold. :xmad:

as a teenager, i had hangover pukes that popped blood vessels in my eyes. started red, then faded to yellow like a bruise (or long-term alcoholic jaundice) before clearing up.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, that sounds a bit like the second weekend of this month at the Knob.... Over 300 assorted machineguns going off throughout the weekend with a tracer show on saturday night which included several M2HB's hitting multiple 55 gallon drums of diesel with dynamite strapped to them going off... Leaving a warm slightly toasted feeling .... The flame throwers burning the hill sides with a constant stream of napalm, and machineguns for rent on the lower range, plus a occasional Huey Gunship with a door gunner unleashing on small cars and boats on the firing line.... Yes it is a blast....

knob00810.jpg

knobhel00571a2.jpg

oh oh oh and the GE Minigun.... 6000 rounds of 308 per minute.......

knobge00759hdr.jpg

Just saying.... oh and in 2010 the Armored school at Radcliff fired off the 105 howitzers in succession at the end of the tracer show....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Everyone finds enjoyment in something..... Glad you had fun....

My last trip to the knob was a lot of fun, met some interesting people, even some of those young people training to blow stuff up in the sand box as the knob that year was loaded with military and feds... I spent way too much but I got some of the many weapons on my wish list fired and played with on the line.

This last sunday I spent with a awesome group of INGOers which I treasure spending my time with....

Again we all enjoy something and it may be different than others...

Glad you had fun.... sooooo did we....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Only cause you like taking our brass. Hehehe...
    I actually enjoy the meet and shoots when they are in the 20 to 25 lever crowd. The bigger ones are nice but feel i don't get to really talk to everyone.
    Now if you boys and girls would stop making so much noise with those little ars that would be great. But then aggian what fun would that be right

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Disappointed I didn't make the shoot. Had some emergency family business pop up. Probably for the best though, as I had some kinda stomach bug and spent better part of the morning with my colon on full auto, on a plane. I know,I know....it's Ebola.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom