Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclown literately hates kids...

Now with that said I can't stand them when I spend 10 bucks on a movie ticket to watch a R rated with nudity movie at the theater and the parents have their baby, 2 year old and 6 year old kids balling and screaming all through the movie and walking up and down the isles with their flashlight app running on their smart phones to get more sugary items to eat and go to the bathroom during the movie either... But I like kids generally... not sadclown....

Just the reality of the situation, not picking on Sadclown at all....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    sadclown doesn't want anyone to post baby pics to him on Facebook.
    So, I say, everyone post baby pics to sadclown on Facebook.
    Pretty sure this is him

ZeroMAirBlaster.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmmmm the Schoop's closest too you is only like 3 blocks away, how did they transport those burgers.... by horse and buggy...

That is what I get when I have someone else bring it to me.
    But it was my fault since even once the food got here it still took my 30 mins to each it since I've been bogged down with TAW stuff most of today.

Ok, well not literally sick. The burger just felt like a bowling ball in my gut for the rest of the day. Terrible.

This!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadclown literately hates kids...

Now with that said I can't stand them when I spend 10 bucks on a movie ticket to watch a R rated with nudity movie at the theater and the parents have their baby, 2 year old and 6 year old kids balling and screaming all through the movie and walking up and down the isles with their flashlight app running on their smart phones to get more sugary items to eat and go to the bathroom during the movie either... But I like kids generally... not sadclown....

Just the reality of the situation, not picking on Sadclown at all....

You guys have no idea, I really do hate kids. It is not like I would let a kid die in a fire that I responded to. I just think there needs to be intelligence tests in order to get a license to breed. I'm talking calculus, physics, advanced biology, and chemistry level tests, and then I think that the amount of children allowed to be had should depend on tax bracket. All that coupled with the ability to pass a form 4473. Prolly should include mandatory military service in the fold. But I think the same thing should be said in order to vote.

But in generally I really do dislike kids. But I took an oath to save people and property from certain disasters, and while I can't consider most kids people, they are technically the property of there parents, so I tolerate most of them.

Unfortunately I have been told time and time again by paying customers that I am a great instructor, and I think that if I don't do everything I can to imprint safety and fun into the minds of these little kids, then I have failed the next generation of potential customers.

With all that being said, I would like to throw a shout out to Lonehoosier, who I can say does not have a kid, but a fantastic young adult, who as I have seen is wise beyond his years. I'm talking the most well behaved and well mannered young adult that I have ever met in my life. It is young adults like that, that allow me to tolerate all the other monsters in that age group.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So is Blythes having a kid shoot soon???

Funny you should mention that, we actually did plan a whole kids beginner rifle safety course, we advertised it for like 6 weeks, and only had 6 kids that got signed up, not even enough to justify bringing in extra crew for the day. Of those 6, three parents found they could not make the arrangements, and canceled, not that I care, I love keeping deposit money, but who doesn't love getting money for nothing. After that I realized that relying on most parents to raise their children means that children are not our best option for a successful future, clones are.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You've got a point about manners. Saying please, thank you, and generally shutting the hell up when it's not appropriate to be yakking/*****ing are all things that have been largely lost. Shame.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    You guys have no idea, I really do hate kids. It is not like I would let a kid die in a fire that I responded to. I just think there needs to be intelligence tests in order to get a license to breed. I'm talking calculus, physics, advanced biology, and chemistry level tests, and then I think that the amount of children allowed to be had should depend on tax bracket. All that coupled with the ability to pass a form 4473. Prolly should include mandatory military service in the fold. But I think the same thing should be said in order to vote.

But in generally I really do dislike kids. But I took an oath to save people and property from certain disasters, and while I can't consider most kids people, they are technically the property of there parents, so I tolerate most of them.

Unfortunately I have been told time and time again by paying customers that I am a great instructor, and I think that if I don't do everything I can to imprint safety and fun into the minds of these little kids, then I have failed the next generation of potential customers.

With all that being said, I would like to throw a shout out to Lonehoosier, who I can say does not have a kid, but a fantastic young adult, who as I have seen is wise beyond his years. I'm talking the most well behaved and well mannered young adult that I have ever met in my life. It is young adults like that, that allow me to tolerate all the other monsters in that age group.
    WOW, thanks Andrew. That means a lot to me and the wife. It's not easy but it takes consistent discipline of both child and parent.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclown has spoken..... hahaha....

Bra Medic.... we have DCFS to thank for that, last time I looked DCFS has not only stopped the serious parents from proper parenting but also facilitated atleast a dozen kids to be killed by the people they sent them too to be safe from their own parents...

great program were paying for there..

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I do not like children in the least bit.

In fact, one of three (unsure of ranking) reasons I left emergency medicine was the fact that I had to deal with children ...and the monsters that spawned them.

#1: verbally/physically abusive jackholes that make up nearly a solid third of the regulars in the ED
    #1: children and their parents. Particularly those parents that feel it's your responsibility to treat their child for a fever, or whatever other minor ailment that's best treated at home.
    #1: people that take zero responsibility for their well being. This continues despite leaving ED. There are so many people out there that feel that their own personal wellness is not their own personal responsibility, but rather their medical provider's responsibility. This idea is so pervasive that federal law says that if someone comes back a second time for an exacerbation of chronic illness, it is the hospital/provider's fault and there will be no reimbursement.

My wife has a kid. Hasn't changed my mind one bit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom