• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I got it Tuesday, so far I have savagely hunted down over a dozen flies. About 5 flies a day have met their salty demise. My only issue is it doesn't include the awesome sound effects like the ones in the video.

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LYAAy8Q_smU[/video]

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    @ lonehoosier....package for you at the clubhouse.

Bob was too busy discussing how to continue keeping average folks average, while remaining the proverbial man, to say hi.

Actually that was high finance happening up there at the table . . . or something like that. I had just gotten off of a international phone call and had to straighten out some crap with Diann & Tony when you walked in. They were confused about invoices we had gotten at the cigar lounge from one of our suppliers.

Can I bring my Chevy Cruze?
    Yes, please prepare to be laughed at!

You can wash mine why your at it then.
    I will occasionally wash my tractor, but cars? With soap & water? Me? Surely you jest.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Thinking of putting together a "cruze" event at the clubhouse.

Classic cars, muscle cars, etc and motorcycles. Hot dogs on the grill. And cigars.

Probably toward the end of September, probably a Saturday afternoon, maybe from 3pm to 7pm.

Any interest from the NWI INGO members?
    Cool. If I'm in town I'll bring the Corvette.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Classic cars, muscle cars, etc and motorcycles. Hot dogs on the grill. And cigars.

Probably toward the end of September, probably a Saturday afternoon, maybe from 3pm to 7pm.

I could do that.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Actually that was high finance happening up there at the table . . . or something like that. I had just gotten off of a international phone call and had to straighten out some crap with Diann & Tony when you walked in. They were confused about invoices we had gotten at the cigar lounge from one of our suppliers.

Yeah, those pesky Cubans never do great book keeping.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

If I'm not working I can drop in with my '78 Suzuki

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Oh Jesus! :rofl: Can you shoot them out of mid-air yet? That would be more fun then clays!

I've yet to effectively drop one from midair, but small (<0.5") moths are another story. Floodlight at night, sitting out on the deck with a drink and a smoke, and they explode into a puff of dust in front of the light when hit. It's very satisfying.

In fact... I'm going to pack a pipe and head outside with the saltgun right now.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

Mercedes/Germany talk when I strolled through.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon... I cleaned it out....

Soooooo a 6 inch Ruger GP100 SS 357 mag followed me home with a vortex 3 X magnifier for the AR.... but it looks like there is going to be a evening to figure out the positioning of all this stuff to work with each other better before shoot time.....

by the way if anyone is looking for a magnifier to put behind their EOTECH or dot sight Cabelas has these on sale at the Hammond store for 149.99 which is pretty good....

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

i'd be in, sure I can rally the troops to bring a dozen or so more bikes/hotrods too! tell me when

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom