• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Oh cliff45, if you get the itch to pick one of those duces up get ahold of me and I'll get you in touch with my friend who has them... I guess there is some major differences between models and years in the duces and he would be useful to make sure you didn't get a "bad model" . He knows the things like the back of his hand.. A friend of his dove one without a snorkel kit in a lake one time and I watched those guys pull that thing completely apart and rebuild it from the ground up in two weekends... PS: they have heat, no air conditioning, stick shift, your all the way out at 55 mph.... there is some type of governor on them along with the fact that the gear ratio is so low.... It's kinda neat as the ride is the same on a road or off road as the vehicle just kinda flattens out the dirt as it drives over it....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    noooooooo don't screw with the bacon supply..... First it was Gas, then it was ammo and now their doing it to the sacred bacon....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    1775usmarine, this thing is a blast to drive... You got to picture one of my Gunbunnies models with platinum blonde hair and a pink mini sundress on driving this M113 over small tree's and laughing and going on and on about wanting one to go downtown Chicago with...

pmvs02224cb23.jpg

lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom