• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Whilst you all were gallivanting around the country and playing with toy blocks, I had to work ten hours today. On the plus side, yesterday was the first holiday I've gotten at work in more than 15 years. To clarify, I wasn't actually off, but I did get holiday pay.
    Plus I get to work Easter Sunday too. Oh well, somebody has to make sure the Chinese widgets make it to wally world, Costco, kmart, etc.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Whilst you all were gallivanting around the country and playing with toy blocks, I had to work ten hours today. On the plus side, yesterday was the first holiday I've gotten at work in more than 15 years. To clarify, I wasn't actually off, but I did get holiday pay.
    Plus I get to work Easter Sunday too. Oh well, somebody has to make sure the Chinese widgets make it to wally world, Costco, kmart, etc.
    I'm working too :(

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Got a day off tomorrow. Heading down to my parent's house for dinner and shooting. My mom got a Ruger GP100 for Christmas, we couldn't find ammo at the time, so I handloaded 200 rounds then, but it's still unfired, in the plastic bag, in the original case.... But it's what she wanted for Christmas.

It's been a while since I've shot anything but .22 shorts off the back porch. Looking forward to it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    And why are you still up
    Because evening shift screws with my sleep schedule worse than any other. I can't sleep immediately after work. It doesn't matter the shift, I stay up for about 4-5 hours after I get home, then sleep for 4-5 hours. Evening shift is the worst, because I can't DO anything when I get home because the rest of the family is sleeping. So I end up screwing around on the internet for far too long, and drink far too many glasses of beer, and stay up far too late since I'm not tired due to lack of actual activity. I'll get to sleep sometime around 4-5am, and wake up around 0800 when my wife's kid has his daily tantrum.

I'm off tomorrow, so I have no incentive to even try to get to sleep. I'll most likely not sleep at all and just go to bed around 1900 tomorrow.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Poor u Dan.
    Yes tv had too much to drink
    Jedi is going to try and get some sleep hope no dreams,nightmare since I'm tired but don't want to sleep

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom