Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Minor setback.
    Ok, two minor setbacks.
    Maybe 3.

1. Yesterday and today were my days off, start mids tonite. And instead of doing work around the house, I did nothing.
    except laundry, I was out of that.
    2. I finally get around to the garage door opener. Cant find the directions, and I have the directions to everything. Probably buried under a pile in the living room that I haven't gotten to.
    So, I go online, finally find my model garage door opener. Turns out, mine is so old, that I can't erase all the remotes off of it. Which I'd like to do, for piece of mind. I think I have a missing opener. Would be easier on the mind if I could erase them all, then start from scratch.
    3. New house door locks still sitting in truck.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Attention you nwi shooters
    Project Appleseed is coming back to NWI!!!

just got this txt...
    Ok ...got a commitment from AutieBellum. Should be on the schedule soon ....Apr.12-13...June 28-29...Sept.27-28. Hope to see some second timers (and third ) and some newbees. Please bring freinds and
    ---

now as you all know Da PINKFather gave away a free Project Appleseed ticket for ya doing such a good job at voting mutplie times daily for the Ruger Appleseed Rifle which is being produced this year.

sadly ya were not good enough at voting yourself to win the free ticket. so now that we know the dates guess what? Da PINKFather is going to give you one more chance to attempt to win a free ticket to the event. Rules will be posted next month and hopefully we can present the ticket at the meet & eat.

ya r gonna luv the rules ;)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Attention you nwi shooters
    Project Appleseed is coming back to NWI!!!

just got this txt...
    Ok ...got a commitment from AutieBellum. Should be on the schedule soon ....Apr.12-13...June 28-29...Sept.27-28. Hope to see some second timers (and third ) and some newbees. Please bring freinds and
    ---

now as you all know Da PINKFather gave away a free Project Appleseed ticket for ya doing such a good job at voting mutplie times daily for the Ruger Appleseed Rifle which is being produced this year.

sadly ya were not good enough at voting yourself to win the free ticket. so now that we know the dates guess what? Da PINKFather is going to give you one more chance to attempt to win a free ticket to the event. Rules will be posted next month and hopefully we can present the ticket at the meet & eat.

ya r gonna luv the rules ;)

Eventually I gotta use the free ticket I won at the INGO event AntieBellum was at.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Missing my run of daily clubhouse visits.

Still too cold to smoke any of my own stash. I need to clear out the second garage bay. After spending my gift card for cigarsinternational, I'm going to have almost 50 sticks here, but nowhere to smoke until the weather breaks.

Rumor has it we're going to get a ton of snow again this weekend? Hoping I don't have to stay at work again... Might stay regardless considering I get off at 2330 Sat and report back at 0630 Sun.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Missing my run of daily clubhouse visits.

Still too cold to smoke any of my own stash. I need to clear out the second garage bay. After spending my gift card for cigarsinternational, I'm going to have almost 50 sticks here, but nowhere to smoke until the weather breaks.

Rumor has it we're going to get a ton of snow again this weekend? Hoping I don't have to stay at work again... Might stay regardless considering I get off at 2330 Sat and report back at 0630 Sun.

On the news at noon today said the area may get up to six inches of snow over the weekend.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    6" aint nothin. Hopefully that's all we see, and I can safely go home to sleep for a few hours in my own bed, rather than a cot or chair in some corner of a department closed for the weekend.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Went to the clubhouse today, shot the ****, talked about humidor boxes with bob-o a bit.
    Went to the Valpo game tonight to see a 20pt victory against Green Bay.
    Found a rifle length gas tube here in the classifieds for $20 w/ a roll pin! Just gotta order my comp and I shall be finished!

Bob wants Jedi to help him install a whole house humidifier

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Going to list a couple things in the classifieds and wanted to let you all know first.
    1. 1943 Mosin Nagant. Don't know much about these, but it doesn't have the electro pencil numbers they are all stamped and match. Stock could be refinished if you want it to look really nice. Impulse buy and don't see myself shooting it any time soon. $SOLD

2. Esee Junglas second owner, I never used it, but was told it was used for chopping up some sticks for a fire. Looks good blade has some scuffs from the sticks. I don't see my self using this anytime soon... SOLD

3. Kershaw speed form 2. Elmax steel blade. Paid $95 carried for a year. $50

4. Maybe selling a mossberg 500 I got on trade. Has a missing bead sight that would need to be replaced unless you run a red dot or scope... Its the 20" model that holds 7+1 factory heat sheild... I'd want $SOLD

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    @aclark
    hu? on the bob whole house thing?

insert purple. Bob was putting in a whole house humidifier yesterday and I thought I remembered you talking about or putting one in on here before. We were at the clubhouse and I told him you could help install it. Hilarity ensued.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just went to the store and bought it yesterday.

Then I went to fencing at Lowell HS.

Then I went to fencing at the fencing club in St John. Had a newbie show up there, he is in 8th grade, played football, is giving up football because he wants to fence in high school.

Then after I got home about 9pm I unpacked the box with the humidifier in it and made sure the unit would fit in the spot where I want to drill the holes and cut the access ports. Looks like its a go. Will probably install it on Saturday morning because I have NO FENCING TOURNAMENT this weekend that I need to attend.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Me Southbound, jeep Cherokee North bound. We're about three blocks apart. He decides to commit to a u turn in front of me, he had to much gas and lost it jumping a high curb and launched himself into someone's fence and into their backyard. I beep horns twice and proceeded on.. Lmfao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom