• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Almost bought my son a Savage 22lr for $159 tonight at dicks in highland. Then realized the lack of ammo for it soooooo, I'll be hitting up Cabelas in the AM and gettin him a BB gun. My wife said a strict NO to a 22.

That's a shame. I bought my granddaughter a cricket last year for her 7th birthday. She loves it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Don't bother going to portage Walmart for ammo.

Bass Pro only has .22 small packs and a few .40 SD rounds.

Last edited:

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    Left Blythes about an hour ago. Sadclown took good care of me on my latest purchase (Xdm compact bi-tone!! :rockwoot: ). Thanks man!! Might head back after lunch to try it out.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thinking on going to a range tomorrow to figure out where 5 brands of 22 WMR are printing out of the savage... that will add to the fun on a varmint hunt...

At the M&S?????

Almost bought my son a Savage 22lr for $159 tonight at dicks in highland. Then realized the lack of ammo for it soooooo, I'll be hitting up Cabelas in the AM and gettin him a BB gun. My wife said a strict NO to a 22.

Is she afraid your going to post a pic on facebook of him with it?

I just saw someone selling 3 rds of 22short for $15...wtf

Great for squirrel, very quiet

North Hammond WM had like 8 boxes of them last weekend. Golden bullet and CCI. I have another possum in the trees that is driving the dogs nuts. I clipped it with the car when an opportunity presented itself, but it got away. I used an lr on the last one the dogs got a hold of. It was too loud. Shorts may be an option, but the auto loaders won't like them. I need like 3 of them to try...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    At the M&S?????

Is she afraid your going to post a pic on facebook of him with it?

North Hammond WM had like 8 boxes of them last weekend. Golden bullet and CCI. I have another possum in the trees that is driving the dogs nuts. I clipped it with the car when an opportunity presented itself, but it got away. I used an lr on the last one the dogs got a hold of. It was too loud. Shorts may be an option, but the auto loaders won't like them. I need like 3 of them to try...

Wjat a coincidence, there's some guys on 3 of them for 15 dollars on the classifieds. :laugh:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    was out at Cabalas and Blythes in Griffith. Neither had much 9mm or 22 yet. Was able to get some 30'06 though. Thought about buying a nice ammo can full of it for a sweet price, if only I had the money. Oh well, maybe one day soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom